• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally marth vid up

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
you guys need to learn to DI. please... fthrow fsmash at like 50%... you can DI out at like 15%... and the bajillion hit ken combo...

red marth needs to learn when to WD.

and both of you need to learn WHY you are doing things instead of just doing them. you want to finish all your fair combos with a fsmash, it gets them off and leads to edgeguard which leads to kill...

princetoma

Smash Cadet
I know i need to really work on my DI, unfortunately I have a real hard time Di away from marth chain grab, i need to really work on that.

Roman.

Smash Champion
I don't understand how people have trouble DIing. Unless you just don't touch your control stick and watch your character float in the air, it's really not that challenging.

princetoma

Smash Cadet
well i did that trust me, but still could not get away but now i can get away from it. which i should have been getting from the start. XD.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Also, SAVE YOUR JUMP! When you're knocked off the stage. Don't jump ASAP when you're sent off, just side-b until you're close enough/under the stage and then jump, followed by an up-b if needed. This helps you from being edgeguarded and hogged.

Top Bottom