• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally It's Here!!! A Gerbil Combo Video!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Ouch................

**** I ****ed some *****es up didn't I? :p

But seriously, those are old. You gotta do it with somethin new next time lol.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Wow thats pritty ****ed up. Someone should get a bunch of clips of you getting owned so you can have your own combo video too.

You're an *******.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
No it's ok SheerMadness. For a moment I thought he actually found clips of me doing good and not getting owned by Rice and Wes (and TBAG, I got pwned). But then again, who hasn't been owned by Rice and Wes? I am honored to have smashed with them (and TBAG, he pwns :p).

chaddd

Smash Lord
Well, I made the whole video from two matches you played, Gerbil. One against Wes and another set against Rice. Youtube rules.

Suremadness - You look too deep into sh*t. Stop trying your hardest to find a problem with something you know nothing about. If I was insulting Gerbil as a person, then I'm sure it would be cause for concern. But considering that this is, for the 5 millionth time, a f*cking video game we're talking about, I'm not sure Gerbil's all that worried about it. Also, there aren't very many videos of me getting owned, and anyone who uses a montage to judge ability is too annoying to talk to.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I also have ones up against Jx31, KirbyKim, Desu, and then there are a couple of teams matches with me. I'm seriously waiting on DP.... I look at that video and sit here and think

"**** I sucked back then"

Then I look at my current stuff and say

"**** I havn't gotten that much better"

LOL

chaddd

Smash Lord
I also have ones up against Jx31, KirbyKim, Desu, and then there are a couple of teams matches with me. I'm seriously waiting on DP.... I look at that video and sit here and think

LOL
Man, almost everyone has sub par vids online today, especially people from Georgia. Just because there's one vid of you getting owned by someone back in the day is void. It shouldn't have any affect on how good you become, I mean, everyone's seen Mew2King get destroyed by Samus Wes, but no one says anything about Mew2King now, so none of these videos even matter. Besides, you still undeniably beat *** in Halo. Nuff said.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Man, almost everyone has sub par vids online today, especially people from Georgia. Just because there's one vid of you getting owned by someone back in the day is void. It shouldn't have any affect on how good you become, I mean, everyone's seen Mew2King get destroyed by Samus Wes, but no one says anything about Mew2King now, so none of these videos even matter. Besides, you still undeniably beat *** in Halo. Nuff said.
I havn't seen the one of M2K getting owned by DAWes *goes to watch* :D

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

So ur saying in 10 years from now Gerbil will be the best in Brawl?

how much frames will that take? O_o

Somasu

Smash Ace

LOL
Same here =P 'Course I just suck at this game for the moment :D

Maybe I should get off my arse playing Guitar Hero and play more Smash.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I've been doing my best keeping the Falcon Punches fresh in GA. I know I've Falcon Punched everyone in my crew now whilst you were gone, but I've only nailed a few on some of the non-CDEs. It's ok though, your work shall be continued through Cornell as well XD.

I'm ready to take on all forms of Knees, FPs, Microscope kills, 11 Raptor Boosts in a row, and any other ******** **** you can think of. >.< Here's to hoping England is treating you well lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom