• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally - FC3 East Coast vs West Coast regional Crew battle

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
Nice Job Bach!

Wow, this video is awesome. This is what really inspires me to get really good at Smash Bros. because everybody looks like their having a great time.

That three second match was amazing, nice job KillaOR. It was funny because everybody was chearing for Killa, then when Ken came it was all quiet lol.

The combos from ChuDat were crazy, you rock man. And happy b-day!

"Extendeeeeeer!"

"This isn't GS2!"

"Turn the t.v. off! I've never seen **** like that before!"

Neverhood

Smash Cadet
thats tyte how the east coast team was so united you could tell they were having a good
time but I never saw the westcoast team even talk to each other.
I loved the "extendeeer"

Xelyst

-_-
lol sucks that dsf wasent at his best that day, oh well it was still good to see chudats IC's gain advantage like usual :) and sas was serving upsome feirce stuf too

Xelyst

-_-
omg "azen... i love u azen" lawl funny stuf

EDIT: sorry for the xtra post

AgeNt

Smash Cadet
Thanks alot Bach. I liked the 3 second match, was cool. I think everyone played well there.

Degreez

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I can do everything he did except his last grab where he held him, sprayed him with blizzard, threw him down, had nana jump and hit him straight down, and he down smashed... amazing stuff

Pritch

Smash Lord
Man. Amazing vid. Soooooo much good ****, better than basically the entire rest of my ssbm vid collection.

"That *****'s playin break the targets" = best ****talk EVER.

VgtPrncfllSyns

Smash Ace
lilmiah -

DOWNLOAD (Download it to save on your hardrive)

GOOGLE VIDEO (Watch it streaming, doesn't save)

BADONGO (Unsure)

MIRROR - RIGHT CLICK SAVE TO DISK! (Downloading, but follow those instructions)

MIRROR 2 (RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS) (Same deal)

Ken -

Yeah man... not saying your fox isn't good, but I was kind of bummed when you didn't play Marth. But both are good in the long run...

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
WE WANT MIDWEST VIDS! WE WANT MIDWEST VIDS! WE MAKE HOLES IN T- I MEAN WE WANT MIDWEST VIDS!

For real. I want to see Eddie be wrong (he thought midwest had a good chance).

Tink

Smash Hero
*thinks about MW vs WC* idk why he thought that. MW only got WC down to like 3 stock. thats nothing close or anything. <_<

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Ken -

Yeah man... not saying your fox isn't good, but I was kind of bummed when you didn't play Marth. But both are good in the long run...
I don't think marth has the capacity to own jiggly as fast as fox's uair can rip through him. I might be wrong, but if I'm not, that would explain why ken picked fox against killa-or. It definitely paid off... I mean, jesus. That was some nice ownage. Great job Ken and everyone else in that vid.

Edit: I'm dumb

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
MikeMan445 said:
I don't think marth has the capacity to own jiggly as fast as fox's uair can rip through him. I might be wrong, but if I'm not, that would explain why ken picked fox against killa-or. It definitely paid off... I mean, jesus. That was some nice ownage. Great job Ken and everyone else in that vid.
It was a crew battle, you can't pick a character when you get to the actual match. Each crew writes the order in which they're playing and what character they're using on a piece of paper and then they swap it. This removes the possibility of people counter-picking and all that.

I'm guessing Ken wanted to practice his Fox at a tournament to gain some more skill/experience with him and that's why he didn't use Marth.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Mista Sinista said:
It was a crew battle, you can't pick a character when you get to the actual match. Each crew writes the order in which they're playing and what character they're using on a piece of paper and then they swap it. This removes the possibility of people counter-picking and all that.

I'm guessing Ken wanted to practice his Fox at a tournament to gain some more skill/experience with him and that's why he didn't use Marth.
Ah, didn't realize that. Well that answers that question.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I could be wrong though, I've never played a crew match before haha. I'm highly sure that it's done like that though...

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
HOLY ****.....

O.o

That was unfreaking beleivable... Lol i have DSL but it still took 30 hours to DL for some reason... Well worth it though.

Bach, you are my new god. ^^
Seriously man thank you so much this is seriously the best footage of SSBM ever recoded and I owe it all to you. (Oh and that guy who recoded that last two matches).

Lol I agree with Pritch, that BTT line is Boss.

What?

Smash Apprentice
That was gorgeous and completely worth watching for an hour and fifteen minutes!

I've got dvr, so "Lost" can wait.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
CHU DAT!!!!!!!!!!!

down throw + down smash chain grab + nana throws up + popo full jumps b-air

grab + blizzard (while popo headbutts) + down throw (while nana short hops) + nana does a f-air (sends oppenent down to popo + popo does downsmash

good stuff, eventhough FC3 happened awhile ago and everyone is better. i still have to finish seeing it. i stopped after chu's amazing combo

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
How is the midwest crew battle coming will it be on smash boards soon???

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
tink said:
*thinks about MW vs WC* idk why he thought that. MW only got WC down to like 3 stock. thats nothing close or anything. <_<
I had no idea about how close that match was when I made the post. I'm MW, too, and I just didn't think we had any HUGE players.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
why do the irritating people constantly harass the west side..how would they feel if they can't concentrate..while west is jumping around and in front of their faces and having a food fight instead..haha

nonetheless..the vid is good, if only the shouters in the back could be mute..

Risky

Smash Ace
Meekoh is right, Chris (KillaOR) needs to stop during the matches, at least West is polite enough not to talk =/

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
MyKo said:
why do the irritating people constantly harass the west side..how would they feel if they can't concentrate..while west is jumping around and in front of their faces and having a food fight instead..haha

nonetheless..the vid is good, if only the shouters in the back could be mute..
Are you freaking mental? That's the best part of the whole vid :chuckle:

After I saw it I was saying ExtendRRRR like in random places for a week.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Could someone that has it maybe ZIP it up, shatter it into six pieces and upload the pieces? If I successfully download it in time, I'll do it myself. However, 606 MB is a lot to tread through. I let mine go last night and it broke at 259 MB. :( By breaking a single zip file, they will all still unzip into one video file so nothing would be lost. (Or a RAR file, since BACH likes RAR files.)

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
Yeah from my experience that's the best program for downloading thats available free. Although my trial has run out... ><

Top Bottom