• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

final smash!!! i hate it!

trev94

Smash Journeyman
this is going to be short simpal and 2 the point. me and my bother r super smash bors crazy. my bother loves to use soinc and he is always geting his final smash and i cant final a way to doge is. if you know something that can help hepl me plesae wirte

PS: KRIBY ROCKS!!!:chuckle:

NNID
MasterHavik
Man, only a noob will have trouble with something like this. Anyway, all you to do is hit Sonic while he coming at you in SuperSonic form. Or just do your up+b when he about to hit you. And please do every a favor and don't spam the board with these problems.

J18

Smash Journeyman
Hey, yeah, pretty much don't ever make a thread again.
Also some decent spelling would be appreciated.

And yes, I am in a bad mood today.

Browny

Smash Hater
oh god, the hypocrisy levels here... not to mention stupidity

dont listen to KASR,
you cant touch sonic in super sonic form, the best thing you can do is repeatedly grab a ledge, drop down and grab it again so you get the invincibility frames. or just spam spot/roll dodges. there nothing much else that will work against super sonic :p

FrostByte

Smash Lord
I looked at the title... meh

Looked at the first post, still meh.

Then scrolled down a bit and saw the name of the second poster. I was like - "Oh snap!" Didn't bother to read the post and never will because they're guaranteed to be epic anyway.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I just rofl'd irl. No joke.

"PS: KIRBY ROCKS"

And then KASR posts.

I love smashboards and everyone on it.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Kasr! You still owe me a match! You gonna fight me or not?!

@trev94 You could always just turn off items. Super Sonic is invincible,so all you can do is dodge and pray you don't get hit. Xp

AbsoluteZero0K

Smash Rookie
Must be nice that they can break the smash ball at all. I hit that thing five times sometimes with Sonic and it won't break, then someone playing with Wolf will hit it just twice (without it ever being hit at all) and break it.

NNID
MasterHavik
Ok, note to side. Don't post in stupid topic again. I'm 15, and I was jsut trying to be nice. In the end, I'm jsut going to farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr out of this one.

NNID
MasterHavik
oh god, the hypocrisy levels here... not to mention stupidity

dont listen to KASR,
you cant touch sonic in super sonic form, the best thing you can do is repeatedly grab a ledge, drop down and grab it again so you get the invincibility frames. or just spam spot/roll dodges. there nothing much else that will work against super sonic :p
What is that a nickname for me? Just call me sly ****it. And beileve or not you can nullify Supersonic when he come to you.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
The easy way to avoid Super Sonic is to keep him from going Super Sonic.

Otherwise... you could do the edge thing, the dodge thing, the jump dodge thing...

Finally, you can SD and your opponent doesn't get the thrill of killing you with Super Sonic but instead the thought that because he went Super Sonic he caused you to commit suicide and hope that he can't live with that on his conscious.

SilverSonic101

Smash Cadet
Go to the rules and to the item switching and turn the final smashes off. Then you won't have to see Super Sonic as long as it stays off.

Top Bottom