• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash Discussion!

chumlord

Smash Cadet
NNID
chumlord
I get it if you look at the drug related aspect of it. It's an acid trip from hell.

Actually if it was some sort of drug induced final smash im guessing it would be magic mushrooms...why? because mario and luigi are always eating mushrooms, at least once they probably found one with psilosybin....also when the FS makes everything slow down is very true to a mushroom trip.... your short term memory starts to leave so you cant remember how much time has passed therefore it feels like time can slow down or even reverse.....I just have to say that this FS looks really funny and seems pretty good...good job sakurai

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
What is that even based off of? Any game? Or just made up like Mario's? If it was, then Sakurai couldn't have been on anything legal.
mario's is'nt made up it was taken from mario rpg

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qbArvIqZzkI

It's too bad Luigi doesn't crush his opponents with a Steamroller Landmaster
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
lol it's be hilarious to see him throw knives and scream in the same way "WRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!":laugh:

=Samus-Aran=

Smash Journeyman
Thankfully they didn't give him Mario's FS and change it to green.

I love his FS. When opponents are slowed down, you can attack them while they are suffering too!

=S-A=

Top Bottom