• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash Discussion!

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
I think it might have to do with his Poltergeist 3000... probably sucking everyone into it and blasting each person to the death zones...

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking his poltergust backs up and releases either a very big ghost, or an onslaught of little ones. Luigi cowers where he was standing (making him invincible) in the meantime.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I say thunder strike from Super Star Saga, or he shoots all three elements of the Poltergeist 3000 at you.

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
I wonder...perhaps,
1. The vacuum will suck some air in, stop, and explode. Ghosts will shoot out the back and ravage opponents
2. Luigi will suck all players in,
3. Brobot will appear, Luigi shoots at players
4. Luigi Finale
5. *His song is in too* Luigi will drive around in his kart?

Flatfeet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flatfeet
Apparently there's a pic circulating around with Luigi using something on Wario that involves inverting all the colours while Wario's damage racks up. ZA WARUDO as Luigi's Final Smash?

Folt

Smash Ace
That looks cool. Anything that makes Luigi different from Mario is a welcome addition.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
I agree, I have , does anyone know what that is supposed to be? I know I sure don't. If it's made up, then I can't wait to learn more about it.

Luigi looks like he's intoxicated when he does it, hahaha! Perhaps its something along the lines of a sudden burst of courage? My other guess is that maybe the enemies caught in his FS get their controls reversed, as well as constantly taking damage, while they are within its reach...?

DaEmAeNaS

Smash Rookie
I think it's pretty awesome. Shows just how crazy he is.

So basically it seems he just creates a kinda negative zone around himself that dazes and slows people down. During that time, he's free to do whatever he wants to them (free Up Bs and Chops anyone?). Guess he confuses everyone with his apparently um... elegant dance.

Also love the change they made to his Up B animation. Now we know why he can't do anything after using it! :laugh:

Dokuro

Smash Ace
Hahaha, best FS ever. What the hell does doing a weird dance and having everything go all trippy have to do with Luigi? Still, it's pretty **** amusing.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
well. what the HECK is he doing during that FS? it's the most confusing FS ever

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
What others are saying about it:

Enemies inside are slowed and flowered, and randomly fall asleep, get stunned, or trip. Luigi spends the first few seconds (half of the FS), dancing, then he is free to move.

It's actually a really good final smash. It slows down time for anyone caught in the bubble, deals gradual damage and allows Luigi to land his hardest attacks.

It inflicts "Stun" and "Flowerhead" status.
They become stunned (They won't be able to move until hit) once inside the circle and they keep the flower (Poison) on their head for a long time.

slows everyone down except him
reverses everyone's controls except him
slowly damages enemies
stops them from attacking

I also think it can stun them without breaking their shields.
Interesting. Its almost like Peach's, but does more.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I like how the announcer seems confused that Luigi won the match.
Ahaha, awesome. "The winner is... Luigi... ...well, okay! Works for me!"

Man, Luigi's looking so zany, I think I might just have to main him again... or at least secondary main...

Chepe

Smash Lord
I hear that the Final Smash could be based off Super Mario Bros 2, or something about green orbs in Super Mario World... I dunno, I think its very original and screams Luigi to me somehow...

Cranberry Rogue

Smash Journeyman
Haha, his Final Smash makes no blody sense whatsoever. It's hilarious, though, and I freakin' love it. I mean, he summons a moon and acts like a senile drunk. What's not to love? :p

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
They made him a more timid (based off SSE), yet goofy character, like he was supposed to be.

I love it.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Does it look like in different pictures of Luigi's FS that the circle is considerably larger in some?

Maybe there's some way to make the circle expand more during the first part of it...

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Maybe Ghost Vacum
Will try to absorb enemies in it, but it should breake and Boos should come out. While Luigi should fix it, Boos should atack the enemies. After Luigi fixes it, he should absorb the Boos back.

Top Bottom