• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FINAL QUESTION for E for All Expo Attendees (Brawl: Failure or Success?)

Smash Ace
Long story short:
is SSB64 can have a competitive scene, Brawl definately can.
for those who hate Brawl, Melee isn't going anywhere, so you can play it... I guess. not to be rude or anything...

=2007=

Mr.C

Smash Master
Long story short:
is SSB64 can have a competitive scene, Brawl definately can.
for those who hate Brawl, Melee isn't going anywhere, so you can play it... I guess. not to be rude or anything...

=2007=
64's competitive scene consists of like 30 people lol. No one is doubting Brawl will be good, of course it will be a fun game. But that doesn't change the fact as of right now Brawl is looking no where near as competitive as Melee. L canceling has been changed for the worse (they way they have Lcanceling in Brawl dumbs down the game to epic proportions) and there is no Wding....wding being removed isn't a problem but it does get rid of A LOT of spacing techniques and all around maneuverability.

Wding isn't the problem the main issues in brawl are the L canceling and the removal of reverse B's and B canceling.....if those things are out Brawl will definitely suck a lot of balls compared to Melee but if they are in Brawl will be the best game ever made.

Hopefully they made L canceling auto for the noobs at E for All....and I don't understand why they would take out reverse B's and B canceling since both of them have been in 64 and Melee...the removal of reverse B's and B canceling takes A LOT of important things from the game.

falco999

Smash Apprentice
3)Change is good: People fear this too much. Hack, I welcome it with open arms. It's a good thing. It prevents a game from becoming stagnant and will allow it to stay in rotation for a long long time.
I agree. I see no point in releasing a game 7 years after its prequel and having it being almost the exact same thing. if i wanted something like melee then i'd play melee. i want a different game

Top Bottom