• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
KWK, why are you trying to poke at Murder? There is literally no reason people can think he is scum based on last night's actions so I don't get why you are trying to insinuate that a role discrepancy between someone who is obvi-town is needing attention. If Murder is hiding something, it is more likely for the greater good or has a plan.

I'll get to some other questions I was asked but gimme a quick sec to settle in. Just saw that post and needed to make a statement.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Maybe I'm just getting paranoid. I'm not trying to discredit Murder or call them scum, but you're right. I'm sure they just said they were out of investigations so scum wouldn't try to roleblock them out of their investigation, but I was just confused upon seeing that and asked them hastily.

Scum is still KevinM and one of you or Inferno, don't worry.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hero=not affected by NA's or something iirc? anybody can confirm/fix this?
That's the traditional implementation.

Ran seemed to imply that his was an active ability, but I'm not certain.

J, shed light on the exact mechanic later?
Boss can you go deeper into why MB is scum?

J, I'm assuming that N2 you received bodyguard from me. Can you confirm this for me?

Would anyone mind me having Brothers and using it on J? I think its a smart move in order for me to get reads on J and determine if he's scum or not.

:phone:
It is somewhat like the normal Hero role but just for NAs. What I can do is use something called Renzokuken and all NAs on me will fail for that night. However, I can only use this ability once for the entire game. (Ranmaru has not used this yet)

Then I have something called 6 Remedy+ but it was used N1 and it looks like it is something like 6 Steel Pipes. I am confused on that one and am gonna ask Rajam to clarify what exactly happened.

Then on N2 I got a bodygaurd role. So I can confirm Inferno's thing if he is the person who sent it to me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Assign Cactuar: Bubbles.

Him or Murder should get it but if Murder is telling the truth, he has no reason for Cactuar.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Listen. We've gone through last night, and the mafia team is solved.

Lats night, the only kill that took place, was the one we obtained with Bahamut.

This MEANS that the mafia night kill DID NOT GO OFF.

The ONLY player that was targeted was a roleblock was Ruy. Kevin targeted Ruy, and KWK targeted Ruy, meaning we stacked them.

There is NO OTHER ABILITY on the table other than J's that could theoretically block a night kill.

But no scumteam targets J with that claim. They'd have no reason to.

Now look at this. If there WAS a mafia outside of our circle, then why wouldn't they have sent in the kill? Kill one of the two trackers, to cast doubt on the alignment of whatever Townie is in that circle.

There's no reason not to have such a player send in the kill. If J or JTB were mafia, they had NO REASON not to shoot last night. Given how we directed the actions yesterday, Inferno was going to be blocked. That would be the reason he didn't shoot.

Our final scum has to lie within that circle. That makes scum the three players remaining in that circle. Kevin, Inferno, and Red Ryu.

PAST THAT, all we have are Indy worries. Anyone else, if mafia, would have shot.

I want to assign Cactuar to Bubbles so that it's on the table. Whether it be a mafia ability, or the nature of the GF, I want to assign it before it can leave. I want to give it to Bubbles., because he is by far my strongest Town read.

Assign Cactuar: Bubbles.

IF we assign Cactuar, then I want JTB to swap Brothers with Bahamut, so that we can have a hasted kill aimed at Inferno, blocking the night kill.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If JTB can't switch out Brothers, I would like to receive it because then I would target one of JTB/KWK in order to talk to them a bit more because the more I read the more they are the epitome of gray area for my reads because I can honestly see both the town intent and the possible scum intent if it existed.

Bubbles, what do you mean by Doom's train? I have something regarding that in my role pm.

FoS: Boss/KevinM

Consider my vote on them but due to wanting to sort out NAs and if JTB can switch out Brothers then yeah. If we get another Bahamut, then give it to Murder or actually....

If Bahamut comes back, give it to Bubbles since he will have Cactuar for his Track already and can just NK with a 100% success rate.

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
I'm out of tracks J.
early game, MB mentioned 6 steel pipes. he said it was 1/3rd of the part to summon the doom train GF. Joey had one and used it N2 apparently iirc. ran used a 1/3 of it you said, and 6 pipes has been bouncing between MB and KwK unused.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So then we are giving you Cactuar solely for the protection purpose? Fine by me then.

What exactly is the Doom Train GF? My pm doesn't give me much info. So KWK has the final key to this. It sounds like something bad to be all honest with the word Doom in it.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Ran said he didn't use Remedy and J says he did. rofl

Welp. So Remedy and Malboro Tentacles have both been used, and 6 Steel Pipes is all that's keeping Doomtrain from being summoned.

I would laugh really hard if J got Brothers, used it on me, giving me a use of it, and then I used that on someone else.

Being in 4 QTs hells yes.

It's weird to me seeing Murder trying to give Cactuar to his townreads rather than keeping it for himself.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Uhm, Kanty? Which two QTs are you apart of?

You are in one with Murder, but who is the other one?

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
Contact hasn't been used since, meaning it was one shot or the user died before d3.
kwk, paraphrase contact PM you got?
:l this is more confusing than hxh. brb showering.

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
Contact hasn't been used since, meaning it was one shot or the user died before d3.
kwk, paraphrase contact PM you got?
:l this is more confusing than hxh. brb showering.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
We were told someone wished to talk to us in private. Also due to our 'Adapt' ability we gained a new ability:

Contact - basically it allows me to open an anonymous QT with any player at any time. It works outside of NAR.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 1 Day 4:

Lynch vote

[1] mUrDErBUSh Boss
[0] J
[0] JTB
[0] Boss
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.

[6] Not voting:
mUrDErBUSh, J, JTB, Inferno3044, Kreative Whiz Kids, Bubbles.

Brothers

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[2] J J, Bubbles.
[1] JTB mUrDErBUSh
[0] Boss
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.

[4] Not assigning:
JTB, Boss, Inferno3044, Kreative Whiz Kids

Cactuar

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] J
[0] JTB
[1] Boss Boss
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[4] Bubbles. mUrDErBUSh, J, Bubbles., Kreative Whiz Kids

[2] Not assigning:
JTB, Inferno3044

Notes:
Currently V/LA:

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch and to assign GFs!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm all but done with this game blindly continue to follow MB to a game loss I don't care yeah I visited Ryu the scum who died I must be scum gg

:phone:

Top Bottom