• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination making a return?

Kilroy71

Smash Cadet
I'm sure they'll keep the Final Destination. It was the only stage that was large and completely flat. Even if Final Destination is gone, they'll have a variation on it. Still Large and Completely flat but with different visuals. Actually I'm expecting them to give it a new look like they did Battlefield but with the same general stage concept.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I'm think Final Destination is just the arena we see at the beginning of the SSE. SO same concept maybe new name and new look.

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
There's nothing "final" about that arena, plus it wouldn't make sense to fight Master Hand there.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Yeah basically..... No real stages where u can walk off the screen or stages that move and make you stay on the screen.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/List_of_stages#Playable_stages_2

There's a list of stages and whether they are banned or not. Let's see some stages that are tournament-legal: PokéFloats, Brinstar, Jungle Japes, Mute City (legal in singles only), Rainbow Cruise.

If those are boring, then you have a very skewed sense of excitement.

Oh, and on-topic: Why not have FD return? When has more content ever been a bad thing?

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I thin the SSE stadium is going to be Final Destination. We don't know the full extent of SSE as well as Classic Mode, it could be final stage as well for all we know.

Dgro

Smash Cadet
Anyone who wants Final Destination in;

Step 1) Go to stage creator
Step 2) draw a STRAIGHT **** LINE

there ya go

luis92

Smash Cadet
Anyone who wants Final Destination in;

Step 1) Go to stage creator
Step 2) draw a STRAIGHT **** LINE

there ya go
what he said!

even if it isnt in the game if u want it so badly u can make ur own!
i cant wait to get my hands on that stage builder imma make the weirdest levels ever!

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Yeah, FS will be in as the Stadium or with an Ancient/Epic theme like Battle Field. It will be possible to make an almost identical replica in Stage Builder anyways.

nazor1

Smash Rookie
Final D was my favorite Melee stage. I'm just hoping its in Brawl, just with a more vibrant and schizophrenic background.

::FalcoFTW::

Smash Apprentice
I think the first level in subspace emissary will be the new final destination...er...initial destination. It's got the same format, straight floor and no platforms. And if not, there's always stage creator :D

Top Bottom