• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data FINAL: Confirmed 1.1.1 Patch Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luig

Confused
Oh geez, if we're safer i can dig this. Dig this indeed. I've wanted more shield stun for so long now so im very pleased. Was disappointed to see my boy luigi get nerfed though :c.

But oh well, REJOICE, Sanic lives on
Hey, it wasn't that bad, he isn't :luigi2:.

Yeah, I'm really glad we got a small, but could be significant, buff from universal changes.

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94
Alright, so far so good, nothing's changed from all the talk I'm seeing. Phew. All hail Massive Hero Soccer Guy.

Last edited:

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
I feel that this patch is only going to vaguely change characters, as from what I've seen it's mostly effected either getup attacks or customs. Except for Luigi's down throw, and I felt a nerf while playing as Sheik, just feeling less powerful than normal. If that's the case, than it's about time, devs.

ShiroSSB

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sycho-Ashura777
3DS FC
5026-4570-3155
Oh geez, if we're safer i can dig this. Dig this indeed. I've wanted more shield stun for so long now so im very pleased. Was disappointed to see my boy luigi get nerfed though :c.

But oh well, REJOICE, Sanic lives on
Time for the grab game to evolve.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Hey guys, its been a LONG time, lol. First time posting to the sm4sh Sonic thread. Im debating on getting into Sm4sh as where i am there are a lot of players, and they are unwilling to play too much of melee or PM. Would anyone be so kind as to spoonfeed me a few things so i dont have to spend a few hours digging around the threads?

List of the nerfs (in order preferably, i believe what i've heard about and read is Sonic has been nothing but nerfed since release)
Advanced Tech list (yes, even universal AT, i have entered 1 sm4sh tournament that had jank rules and lost in GFs to a spamming/camping Little Mac and didnt know enough about him to not get camped. Also diddnt know the KO punch goes through shield. Salt was real, lol)
With the current meta, Sonic's most one sided MUs and a bit as to why (i wiill be reading in depth throughout the following week, but im asking to be spoonfed for time's sake)

Thanks in advance guys, lol

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hey guys, its been a LONG time, lol. First time posting to the sm4sh Sonic thread. Im debating on getting into Sm4sh as where i am there are a lot of players, and they are unwilling to play too much of melee or PM. Would anyone be so kind as to spoonfeed me a few things so i dont have to spend a few hours digging around the threads?

List of the nerfs (in order preferably, i believe what i've heard about and read is Sonic has been nothing but nerfed since release)
Advanced Tech list (yes, even universal AT, i have entered 1 sm4sh tournament that had jank rules and lost in GFs to a spamming/camping Little Mac and didnt know enough about him to not get camped. Also diddnt know the KO punch goes through shield. Salt was real, lol)
With the current meta, Sonic's most one sided MUs and a bit as to why (i wiill be reading in depth throughout the following week, but im asking to be spoonfed for time's sake)

Thanks in advance guys, lol
Stickies will be your best friend.

Most of these answers can be found in my Guide/FAQ thread.

List of patches are at the beginning. A lot of AT's are listed and explained. I even do tutorials for some of them on my YouTube.

We also have a match-up thread.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom