• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final blow of choice?

Moozle

Smash Champion
Squirtle- Any time I kill someone with hydroplane I am filled with joy.

Ivysaur- I agree that killing with vine whip is awesome, especially when it makes that cracking sound. My most common kill is Fsmash though.

Charizard- I think I kill most often with Ftilt. I don't like CharChar :embarrass

PTexclusive

Smash Rookie
Squirtle: Usmash, Dthrow.
Ivysaur: Vine whip :), Uair, Dair, Fsmash(sometimes), Usmash.
Charizard: Fsmash, Dthrow, Uair, and Fair is good.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dthrow is a horrible kill move with Charizard if your opponent knows to DI upwards. With that out, dthrow is virtually useless.

I usually kill with dthrow with Squirtle. Ivysaur usually kills with fsmash. Charizard kills with Rock Smash, fair, dair, or usmash.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
i still can't help but laugh at the people that say dthrow is their favorite charizard kill move

that's like saying squirtle's uair is your favorite squirtle kill move

really, they kill at about the same percents anyway

Toby.

Smash Master
Typh I don't know why you are in the PT BR. Charizards dthrow kills at like 40% everytime. Honestly I can't believe people still think you're good.

and squirtle's uair is prolly his best kill move after dtilt imo.

</3

PTexclusive

Smash Rookie
lol, i second that. Squirtles Uair is really good. I rely on that move alot.
Charizards Dthrow next to ledge KOs alot for me.

Xyless

Smash Master
Squirtle: dAiring someone that's holding a ledge, stage spiking them feels so good, especially if they're trying to gimp you.

Ivysaur: Favorite? A tie between connecting the UpB (which I do very well now) and doing an uAir to someone on the lower Battlefield platform, knocking them off, and following up wih an unavoidable fSmash.

Charizard: dtilt is my most reliable. My favorite kill move when it connects is most likely his glide attack, though. Because it's awesome, and his glide is so amazing anyway.

Kemious

Smash Apprentice
Ah for me the rare but extremely satisfying d-air spike with Ivysaur that and the ever sweet UpB.
With Char F tilt makes me happy
And squirtle Water gun Gimps

Top Bottom