• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight time. Come request matches.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I lost my other thread. By lost, I mean that I'm too lazy to go to the second page and bump it.

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D, D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Every character thread should have a place to sign up for fights.

So in this board we should sign up and people who want to fight Sonics can ask for matches based on availabilty, location etc.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Why didn't you say so Boxob?

I also play a mean Jiggs, Lucario, and Snake, as well as other numerous characters.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I was gonna mention this before but, isn't it rather odd that you look for non-Sonic players to duel in the one place almost all Sonic players convene at?

Boxob

Smash Champion
I was gonna mention this before but, isn't it rather odd that you look for non-Sonic players to duel in the one place almost all Sonic players convene at?
Many people have secondaries. I know everyone here to some extent, it's nice knowing who I'm fighting.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I'm just kidding around with you a bit. I think you'll find plenty of good people to face here and their knowledge of Sonic will probably give you a good hard fight.

By the by, if you're ever interested in dittos I can oblige but I don't play as a non-Sonic.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Sonic dittos are so pointless, for me anyway. There are never any Sonic players besides me at the tourneys I go to, I don't really need practice against other Sonic players, it's just a waste of time. D:

I should start not not playing Sonic. At this point my Fox is better, I don't like that. So I'll be able to play all day today, if anyone wants a match, AIM me at RobotsErraugh, or just post here.

J18

Smash Journeyman
i could do a few matches sometime if you really want. i play a pretty decent ROB.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Just fought Tenki, I need my own taunt with Sonic saying "You're too pro!"

I'll fight anyone now, if you use Sonic, chances are I'll use a secondary of mine.

Kitempest

Smash Rookie
hiimnewlol

I've been playing Sonic since I first got the game, but only against CP's because I didn't have anyone to play against. I'm looking forward to giving online a try so if anyone wants to train with me that would be great. My summer vacation just started so I have a lot of free time now and want to get around to training with Sonic and improving.

I actually don't have my Friend Code on me right now but will be posting it as soon as I get it, which should be in a couple of hours.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I think the real question is, do you got geam to take my on Sonic?

@rumbly bumbly umby: I can take your blue ball of fury any time you want :D

IvoYaridovich

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4355-9654-5728
I could use some practice against Sonic mains with my Dedede and Olimar. I'll add your number, if your interested you can either contact me here or on my AIM. AIM is by far the better choice as I usually notice it right away, sometimes I'll go for days and miss a PM. If you just show up on my Wii I tend to not join unless I'm told you want a match beforehand. My numbers to the left.

My AIM is IvoYaridovich.

Kitempest

Smash Rookie
Everyone in this thread with their Brawl Code posted in their profile has been added to my friend list. Please add me back. See ya on the (battle)field.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Boxob would you be willing to fight my Sonic? I want to fight a good non-sonic, because I've been using friend finder for matches, and quite I don't want to sound arrogant, but I'm tired of winning the vast majority of my maches online. It's not even that I'm that good or anything, I think its just people aren't used to playing relatively good Sonics. There was one Snake though that destroyed me 15/16 matches O.o

Anyone wiling to fight can contact me with through aim, my screename is Napylopez (like my smashboards screename, but with a "y"). Or just add my FC.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Shame that last match was dc'd. That was an epic ditto match. I was actually trying to avoid dittos lol.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Lol yeah. You were my first match in like four days I think, so thanks for not owning me too badly lol.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Falco's so annoying. I have to start playing every day again. My schedule's been really crowded lately cause of work/life blah blah.

Wanna keep playing? I need falco experience lol.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Nah....HW is being ghey. Trigonometry is so useless. Knowing how to foxtrot is much more applicable to life.

Top Bottom