• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight for Pink - MikeKirby Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Losers 4 Date has been set.

(Lux) try contacting JBandit via AIM or Xat. He requested himself to be banned from SWF for a certain amount of time.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I don't have AIM. Does anyone know the Xat he frequents?

DeLux

I've been idling that xat more or less when I haven't been working, but haven't seen him. Should we just move on with the tourney or should I keep waiting around?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I guess I have to disqualify him. (Lux) will move on.
The next match is (Lux) vs. DTK. I will not set a deadline, but play the match ASAP.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I was really hoping to not have to set a deadline, because I figured you could do you matches on time. But you guys have to hurry up and do you match.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
:urg:
I think I'll just post-pone this until Mike gets back from his family vacation.

DeLux

Are you sure we just don't want to have everyone forfeit victory me to the championship? That seems to be what keeps happening haha

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
First the Glyph Train and now maybe this one. Heheh, well it sounds awesome for me cause, I really want that pink name. The loser's brackets can keep on going while I'm gone. Didn't mean to cause an unfortunate circumstance.:ohwell:

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Are you sure we just don't want to have everyone forfeit victory me to the championship? That seems to be what keeps happening haha
With a day left,No deadline,Zen in the losers finals and mike in the grand finals i wouldn't crack any fortune cookies hoping for a chance of me forfeiting anytime soon this will be done.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Namesearch'd into here. I thought you guys were giving away a debater name somehow at first, but it turns out I'm actually just dumb.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lookit all you knewbs tryin to earn a pink name when you could just be like me and just randomly wake up to it

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Finally did my match with (Lux)

Defeated (Lux) 2-0

:ike: > :olimar: @battlefield

:ike: > :wario: @rainbow cruise Stage backfire ftw O_o

DeLux

Confirmed. apparently upthrow kills Me at the end of the cycle rather than ike when the stage drops back down to the ship haha.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Loser finals

I defeated zen 3-1

:ike: < :jigglypuff:@ Clash In a deserted town (SV)

:ike: > :jigglypuff:@ A quarrel on the battlefield of legends (BF)

:ike: > :jigglypuff: @A throwdown in the clouds (RC)

:ike: > :jigglypuff: @The final showdown in the great divide (FD)

The final battle

Get ready ike we're going to make it to the top this is what we've been waiting for...the Grand finals are ours..

:ike: *Dtaunt* .....

Destiny completed will make full circle

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Giving this thread about 3 more days to recover if it manages to. It has been inactive for a near month and might as well end it unless someone decides to take over, the host goes back to finishing, or something of that sort.

Avoid posting unless you are going to contribute towards finishing this.

It's been postponed, but could probably be finished at this point.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Mikekirby has been inactive for a pretty long while and im still waiting for him to return but even if he does then i can't play him so if he returns to confirm he'll do the match then we'll have to do a coin flip.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm pretty sure he said he was coming back August 20 something iirc which is pretty soon.
He will be back this upcoming Monday. I don't think he'd mind if you guys advanced, and he'd prob. be more shocked that you would wait. DTK can't play though, so i think it's not fully decisive at the current time.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I'll just see how much longer it going to take since it's just one match. I'll finish this if you don't feel like waiting anymore or can just call it someone win if you really feel like it.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I just sent in my wii an hour ago, It'll be back on the 2nd of september if this tourney will be postponed til both of us are available.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I'm soooooooo sorry for keeping you guys waiting!! Really, a million sorries. Rusty or not I'll be readilly available to finish this ASAP. Again, I'm sooooo sorry. :(

Edit: *looks back a page*
Now I feel worse...

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Lost to Mikekirby 3-1

:ike: vs :kirby2: @battlefield =:kirby2:

:ike: vs :kirby2: @yoshi island =:kirby2: Sister pulling controller out johns :ohwell:

:ike: vs :kirby2: @final destination =:ike:

:ike: vs :kirby2: @PS1 = :kirby2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom