• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight Club

K

killertomatog

does that meen hes gonna all of a sudden do somethin gstupid????

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
well eventually, everyone makes mistakes, it’s just a matter of time before he does…I don’t like the sound of that, to be honest. It seems so… unnatural to Sakurai. We don’t have to be affraid, though, it’s not like going to sell nintendo to sonny or so
I know, bad example… -.-’

K

killertomatog

umm, i dont think its gonna be on brawl though… i hope not…

H

homelessvagrant

I’m just saying it’s possible for him to screw up not saying he will. Remember this game is made by an entire team not one individual person

Anyways sakurai has made a mistake and that’s Icicle mountain

S

smash4ever

but if you look at that thing syombl then we’ll get some where but sakurai will at lest tell us some time before dec. 3

P

peytopolis

I don’t know if anybody has said this, but i agree with a lot of ideas the MH enslaved you friends, but you can’t know if the robot thingies (with what looks like a megaman emblem on them) came from the halberd or whateva. Also it could just be a way to block the secret characters right now like MH elite force of secret character (although in the story mode you would only see one) I know it isn’t the sandbag because it has hand but also (if you look closely) legs. I do also think they could be successors to the wireframes. But i hope they have the fighting polygons they were soo cool. and hey they brought back the bumber so why not???

S

smash4ever

but the ? is what game and what hero or villain but if it is in here than if its from megaman than megaman will be there but the MH thing is possible

S

Super Smash Brothers Blog » Blog Archive » Welcome

[…] birthday? And did you remember that this is, also, two weeks to the day of the infamous “This World” Dojo update? So on the heels of a brand new character revelation, wasn’t it a given […]

Top Bottom