• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight Club

T

THOR-AXE

off topic “ I RESERVED BRAWL TODAY YEAH!!!!!! 1st ONE at my GameStop.†back on topic adding to my theory, the pics can be the battle to free kirby the last brawler possessed by MH. Once freed by Mario thats when MH makes his move. Why? To prove that even though they broke free their still no match for him.
this theory is in conjunction with mine and homeless

T

THOR-AXE

oops i ment to say in conjunctions with homeless, Lava, and mine.

T

THOR-AXE

anybody want to give me their wii code #
mine’s: 8589 9830 5813 6638

K

Kinnikuman

I bet Mondays update is that level they showed in one of the screenshots that looked like a pretty sweet arena.

M

METROID MAN

OMG!!!! I KNOW WHERE THIS FITS IN!!!!!! THE META KNIGHT SHIP AND THE KIRBY/MARIO SCENE……. YES!
…..
….

BOOM!

OK, THE PART WITH THE SHIP AND KIRBY AND MARIO IS FROM ONE OF THE MOVIES, THEY JUST CUT OUT THE ” SHAKING HANDS” AND THE LITTLE WIERD GUY. AND NOTICE THAT HE IS IN A CLOUD OF SMOKE STUFF????
WELL ITS LIKE HE JUST “POOFED” IN THERE, SO I THINK N THE VIDEO, AFTER HER APPEARS, “POOF”….THEN HUNDREDS OF OTHERS WILL APPEAR, POOF, POOF POOF,POOF…….
THEY WILL BE LITTLE MINIONS IN THE GAME, THEY ARE NOT SCARY ENOUGH TO BE A HEAD BAD GUY…

R

ravenkikas

I just hope Master Hand is still the evil guy and final boss.

A

awesome ivan

beleve me, hes NOT a sucsessor to the wireframes. looking at him from an artistic point of veiw, hes way too detailed to have more then one of him. also, do you really think some thing as basic as a wireframe could have a spot in such a cryptic and ominous message? i mean, there already was a back story to ssb. a magical glove self dubed “master hand” finds a bunch of trophies one day and uses his power to create several battle stadiums and uses his power again to bring the trophies to life with but one urge; to fight. so m.h. picks a few trophies, tosses them in a stadium and turns them alive and watches them fight. after a while, he finds some new trophies and does a “test match” of the new one and the closest trophy at hand (lol) witch just happens to be the one the player is controling. oh, and once and a while he puts a character through a series of “trials” witch ends in a battle with the hand himself! if a character completes these trials, m.h. puts that trophy in his hall of fame. such is the story of ssb64. in ssbm, m.h. finds some new trophies but needs some more places for them to battle. so, instead of makeing lots of stadiums witch would sap all his energy, he creates a blank stadium that could transform into any stadium he desieres. so he makes some new stadiums, finds some new trophies, blah blah blah. any ways, later, he finds his left counter part, crazy hand, who is filled with the hollowness of destroying ones creations, but destroyes them none the less. since master hand thinks of the fighting as a sport, but crazy hand just wants to destroy, master hand does not let him play a part in the fighting of the characters, but instead uses him to take down peticularly dificult characters in his trial. oh and adventure mode and the other thing are just different trials m.h. created. so the new story in ssbb is this (i asume) so master hand finds some new trophies, makes some new stadiums. but, theres a twist; some of the oldest trophies decide to team up and be free eg. kirby and mario. so m.h. sends one of the newer trophies, meta knight, and this “punisher” guy to stop this. see? hes not just a remake of an old thing, hes some thing completely new!

ps. did i say to much? anyways, the above ssbm and ssb64 storys are 93.5% acurate.

H

homelessvagrant

No, I don’t agree with Ivan or at least I don’t wnat to agree with him. I guess it is possible and probable, but I want to think I’m controlling the actual character, not a toy remake. The story would be sincerely weak if Sakurai went that route, and I hope he goes to explain them as their actual characters thus giving them individual motives and desires rather than one unison one. That robot guy is not as detailed as you believe, (compare him to more playable characters like Zelda or even DK). Also make him a final boss wouldn’t seem right as usual boss characters are either big, mean, wicked, strong looking, menacing, or a combination. If you compare him with anything it would be a biancky (minor goonie in Viewtiful Joe).

A

Animal 214

k honestly i think that it be possible that metaknghts the evl boss of the adventure mode just like bowser was in melee nd mayb the purple guys a pre boss i think that would explain alot

K

killertomatog

kk im new but first of all WOWLOLZ thats alaot of comments. and yes, i do think that is a successor to wire frames. also note that the purple stuff looks like the thingy that mewtwo and ganondorf emmitted when they let out shadow attacks. wat could that mean???? i think the story line goes like this, there are many worlds and smash bros is a relatively new one and the ‘god’ of that world is m.h. m.h. seems to enjoy fighting and it seems his home is forever final des so he takes characters from other worlds and pits them against each other and sometimes challenges them themselves. but here it seems that there are ‘laws’ to this world. it seems that when you defeat someone they get turned into a trophy and the law is you cant turn the trophy back. it seems here that mario turned kirby back into a living thing, and…. it seems that the characters are starting to get a hold on whats happening. i think the robot thingy is m.h.’s next great creation. i think the mode is you get a character and you fight every character you currently have and each one you beat becomes your next ally until its you against a super powered m.h. with some characters as your ally. or, maybe there is a mass story mode that you have to progress level through level like some massive rpg that also has other modes! i know, it sounds like idiotic blabber but watever.

H

homelessvagrant

No I believe the picture of kirby as a trophy is Mario envisioning what will happen.

M

METROID MAN

so if the older trophies are teaming up, then does that mean i cant play story mode with meta knight? EITHER that or meta knight quickly realises that he should switch sides and fight against master hand

K

killertomatog

im not totally sure. both homeless and metroid have a point though, kirby might be wat mario is envisioning and maybe my idea screws the chance for peeps to play story mode with new characters. im not sure but i tink this is another different mode with an actual story line ^_^

K

killertomatog

o yea and ivan, that thing is not deteailed.its a box with a simplistic insigna on it for a body, a head made of geometric figures, arms that look likie bendy cylinders and mittens for handws. the only thing thats detailed is the purple stuff and as far as i know, thats just wat the thingy comes from

H

homelessvagrant

MetroidMan: Maybe you play as Meta-knight against himself (maybe he’s bipolar). Also what happened to Falco?

Killertomatog: don’t give up hope, in the last pic both Mario and Kirby were alive so there’s a great chance you can choose to play co-op

B

baconsock

maybe master hand has capturered people from other worlds ( already mentioned) to biuld himself a super army to take over the universe!

Some have relized what has happened, like mario and kirby, and have decided to create a reballion againts the master hand for their freedom.

but there are also thoughs, like metaknight, that belive that the master hand hand has blessed them with life, and decide to aid the master hand and fight against the rebellion. it could be like a ” bad guys VS good guys” kind of thing!

sort of like the story line to the “Matrix”

B

baconsock

maybe you could even choose to play as the bad guys, or the good guy!

like dark mode or hero mode. Tat would be cool.

F

falcofuku96

you know what i think, its a damn good idea to give smash a story line, but i hope they dont waste characters on new chaaracters made up in smash. I want to see alot of characters from different games, not new ones

H

homelessvagrant

True that, I’ll keel if they make that load of trash a playable character. That looks like something I want to abuse and deal with anger issues.

F

falcofuku96

lol, or maybe its just a nonplayable boss, but dont keel homeless, without you we’ve got no one with brains here

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Ah, Lovely to see Sakurai express himself so artisticly, good to see he takes advice well…..
One must imagen what should happen to a warrior when his/her most relevant skill is no longer to be put to use.
From the inside such a being rots until nothing is left but the soul, or the will if u may. Once that begins to become tainted, it changes into something of Opposite equality, and thus you see the consequence a world meant only of battle is faced with. Ultimately, the (meta)morphosis of its citizens, in this case our beloved smashers, reveal the product of their once pure souls changed through the neglect of their duties. The Product? Wat you see before your eyes. Evil incarnate for some, wretched souls for others, but in the view of a fighter/smasher, a fallen comrade who has alas been deformed and victimized by those who tolerate no repetance towards their LAWS

H

homelessvagrant

Hefaustos: Very poetic and intellectual, but that has no significance whatsoever

Falcofuku69: thanks friend, I like that you said that. I actually hope to think on par of Kirbykid. Who knows though, still I really appreciate it.

F

falcofuku69

Hmmmm….Hefausto, you really like this game dont you. And homeless, your right, KirbyKid knows what hes talking about, too bad he doesnt like me very much. LOL

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Tick Tock…..
Beleive me when I say, some thing as simplistic as passion cannot surpass what is to happen. Be it then, as i say, in lue of the more common fabrijE, an introduction to oUr fuTUrE

H

homelessvagrant

Hefaustos: nice poems but this isn’t creative writing class. Your just showing off your ability to say nonsense in a poetic manner

Falco: Awe, I’m sorry for you

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
I see arogance is your true blindfold in life, this is no show for what i am capable of.
HM HM HM
How amusing the human mind works when confronted with what appears to be irrelevance

F

falcofuku69

Hef, you sound like a gender confused poet tripping on acid. Relax with the poems on this site, there’s other places to let your poetic nonsence dribble all over someone elses computer screen.

H

homelessvagrant

Hefaustos, I understand your words. they just aren’t revelent to this site (It’s like asking a kid how they think of this ‘game’ and the kid starts comparing it to everyday life and the drama involved swelled with Shakespeares verse). You sound like an emo kid that way

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
LMAO!!!
ALrite, i guess i might as well stop the dramaatic act, in reality i was puttin my own assessment on the topic, guess no1 has figured it out yet…oh well, w.e.
oh, and yea
falcofuku69=Angry Randomness

H

homelessvagrant

I figure it out, dude long ago. But you were basically saying the same thing everyone else was with fancy words. And the smashers turning into the robot things doesn’t make sense. So in the end it all equates to nonsense

F

falcofuku69

well put homeless…i guess insults dont get through to everyone

S

smash4ever

what i think is we have to check games for this thing i mean you never know what Sakurai will do

H

homelessvagrant

Sakurai will do a lot, but he won’t do something stupid. At least not yet.

Top Bottom