• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiction's (not useless) Wario color thread

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Since Hylian deemed my last thread "useless", I've decided to attempt to make it appear "useful" by making an index of wario colors. Lemme know so I can add you.

Fiction- Classic Red
DMG- Classic Green, Cotton Candy
Bassem- Cotton Candy
Futile, PhantomX- White
Zori- French Vanilla
shaSLAM, Ace55, Wario Nut- Classic Classic

Who am I missing :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Add some pictures or something :).

Also, to answer bassems question in the other thread:

DMG knocked Azen into the losers bracket at Hobo11. He also beat Roy_R this tournament, though at Hobo12 Roy_R won.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

DMG knocked Azen into the losers bracket at Hobo11. He also beat Roy_R this tournament, though at Hobo12 Roy_R won.
I didn't know what his question was, but I guess this answers it? lol

Imma get Roy next time, not as much spot dodging. :D

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
I use Cotton Candy Wario most of the time. If I had to choose a different color, it would be Warioware Black or Navy.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion

Idk where to get pictures :\

bassem6

Smash Lord

Oooo. Thats quite impressive DMG! I dunno if I could beat Azen, but it sure as hell would be fun to try!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well, it would be more impressive if at some point he could replicated it. Azen had no Wario experience at the time (don't know if he's gotten any yet), so it's not that surprising that he lose XD

Not taking anything away from DMG though, he knows I <3 him... Team OM NOM NOM forevah!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well, it would be more impressive if at some point he could replicated it. Azen had no Wario experience at the time (don't know if he's gotten any yet), so it's not that surprising that he lose XD

Not taking anything away from DMG though, he knows I <3 him... Team OM NOM NOM forevah!
He said I was the best Wario he had played SO FAR, meaning I'm sure there are Wario's where he lives. But I digress, I am still pleased with my results.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
He said I was the best Wario he had played SO FAR, meaning I'm sure there are Wario's where he lives. But I digress, I am still pleased with my results.
Yes, I know, that's exactly what I mean, silly. If you're way better than any other Warios he may have played, he won't be used to what you can do, and will thus be less prepared to react/respond XD

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Yes, I know, that's exactly what I mean, silly. If you're way better than any other Warios he may have played, he won't be used to what you can do, and will thus be less prepared to react/respond XD
10pwnedzzzzz

PKNintendo

Smash Master

Wow he's good. Loving the sig dude.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
seriously. i was just about to ask the same question!
i think me and ace55 are the only ones veryvery proud to be using classic purple/gold wario.
we always end up posting behind each other when classic wario is mentioned.

PUT US D0WN!!!

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
Just to clarify. I misunderstood what ace was saying I thouhgt he said no one, period not no one, as a question, in other words, I echo his opinions completely. I in no way opose them.

Wallehh

Smash Cadet
It's always about the Classic Wario, never anything else for me lol.

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
Put me down for Blue Biker. Let's hear it for denim. :)

Also, where are all the nicknames?
Blue overalls = Ice cream man
green overalls = The angry irishman / boogers n snots
red overalls = mario wario
tan overalls = Poopsmith
white overalls = Milkman / Cap'n Aflab
blue biker = MINE
orange biker = ronald mcdonald
red biker = disco pants
green biker = leafy jeans
black biker = harley davidson / vampire / Harlio

...And I love classic Wario, but I prefer using a color scheme that's not so popular so I don't get too used to it.

Top Bottom