• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Jet300

Smash Ace
you guys do realize ramin doesn't use sheik like ever...right?
Never really heard or saw ramin before.

@Tricky Shadowe: Fox is decent at doubles. Mr.GnW and Wario are good team mates for Fox. So when ever you play teams with fox. Team up with a Mr.GnW, Wario, or Diddy

M@v

Subarashii!
you guys do realize ramin doesn't use sheik like ever...right?
i mmd him fully expecting marth but he went sheik. So *Shrug.* Good thing he went sheik because i learned a new trick for all my characters from it.

Also im not worried that ohio has seen fox recently. Him and mk are my best characters now(which one is better depends on the matchup), so im not changing things up

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
Going to RAGE, the midwest regional tomorrow.

I'm showing no mercy. Especially since I need to redeem myself after the embarrassment at sktar.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'd be willing to bet money I played the most inconsistently of any player at sktar.

Beat Seibrik's wario, take his mk to last hit.
Lose to poyo

Just one example.

M@v

Subarashii!
Well carls and I both made it out of pools at rage. Mx did too but he went more yoshi than fox. After that though, I had a lultastically hard bracket. M2k first round(won obviously :troll:), then beat luminoth, then faced kel 2nd round in losers. Game 3, in the lead, then I pull a Mav's magical moment and kill myself at low percent. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I went pretty much 50/50 fox and mk.
Oh well. More importantly all of us TOs kicked *** at running this regional :cool:

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Another off topic, I like your avi pic, Jet.

But yes, Houston TX is where Whobo is. If you are going, gl. I'm going to chill here in Tampa for the meantime. Wish I could go but not to play.

Kuares

Pizza
Eh, as that pre-reg date gets closer, it's looking bleak on me showing up to Whobo. My only potential ride isn't talking to me :/

Top Bottom