• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU VGC Presents: The Spring Smash - 2/26/11 - Fort Myers, Florida

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Whoa
It starts in my toes

and i crinkle my nose.

Wherever it goes, i always know

that you make me smile, please stay for a while now.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Frank, wtf.

I need 3 ****ING people from auberndale.
I'd rather take people i know. I don't understand why that's a problem. Maybe ill take the girls. I'm coming in on friday at 3, and i'm taking 3 people and leaving.

You're all b eing dropped off at the same place.
Worst comes to worst, i don't get ANY of you, and you can all squeeze in a car with no AC.

I want a list of who i'm driving before tomorrow night.
I advise you to call me before Tomorrow night.

Frank, there's no reason you shouldn't ride with me. I don't have anyone else's number and at least you're reliable.

-!-

Smash Lord
*Ohh no, Furret missed!*

*M!X: Cindy Use Fire blast, Now!*

:155:

RAWWWRRRRRR

*It's a critical hit*

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hahaha legit
That battle was awesome.

My vaporeon stood no chance against your solid Cyndaquil, Snake, Jynx team.

And all i had was Furret, Vaporeon and :zerosuitsamus:

-!-

Smash Lord
you know what really sucks lol I checked my old Gold version to see if it still worked, and it did but it got corrupted or something cuz I lost my Ho-oh!, Typlosion, Lapras and my Jynx :( like they where not there, I was excited with my Jynx and Ho-oh! cuz the last time I played it, I Left them in the Daycare, I was so :mad:

Segendo

Smash Cadet
Due to printing supply issues with PNT we will not be able to distribute the free $5 dollar promo gift cards.

sorry to anyone that was looking forward to them.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
you know what really sucks lol I checked my old Gold version to see if it still worked, and it did but it got corrupted or something cuz I lost my Ho-oh!, Typlosion, Lapras and my Jynx :( like they where not there, I was excited with my Jynx and Ho-oh! cuz the last time I played it, I Left them in the Daycare, I was so :mad:
That does suck. I have an amazing Manectric and Metagross I would hate to lose from something like corrupted data.

-!-

Smash Lord
yea I got sooo upset when I lost all my favorite pokemon, specially Ho-Oh!, Jynx and Lapras :( ohh and my starter too, Typlosion was gone ! >:O

EDIT: Awsome tournament, shout outs laaaater :D

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
You guys don't know nothin' bout pokemon. That **** is my ballpark. It's all about That sweeping Typhlosion EV trained is SP. ATT andd Speed and that good Darkrai. Cant beat eruption and dark void. Or if you will, Kyogre and Raikou Will **** anything and everything you got. Or, Kyogre and Abomasnow. Get at me.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Didn't come to this because I realized it was in Fort Myers rofl. Thought it was gonna be in Lake Alfred.

[/doesntreadtourneyinformation]

gallax

Smash Hero
Looks like mink's training is paying off nicely so far. Hes only at like 25% too of his max potential too. Cant wait to see how good he is in 6 months.

CR4CK3RWOLF

Smash Rookie
damn that was a fun tourney :)

im not sure if i got 9th or 10th, but that had to be the closest ive ever come to winning a serious tournament like that.

im one of blayn's friends from PC, so expect me to come to future tourneys!

Top Bottom