• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU VGC Presents: The Spring Smash - 2/26/11 - Fort Myers, Florida

DFEAR

Smash Hero
<sfl mostly likely wont come : [...this tourney looks more like fun than profitable... >_>...teh gas money is teh expensivessss

THEM PNT REWARDS SON

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
<sfl mostly likely wont come : [...this tourney looks more like fun than profitable... >_>...teh gas money is teh expensivessss

THEM PNT REWARDS SON
Good i hope you guys stay your ***** home so i can win this *****.

PnT is our sponsor i am happy with that.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I don't think Anyone realizes....
You're all going to pay gas money to drive down a place to get a 60$ gift card that only works at ONE play and trade.
That you have to pay a toll to get to.

-.-

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Tampa will likely be bringing an Armada to this. Is SFL/CFL/Gainesville coming?
Double post to inform that none of CFL is coming
None of Gainesville is coming (Cept yoko :D)
and SFL is not coming.

The tourney is free and hosted by PnT, one store. the coups don't work anywhere else...
Also we need to be out of the venue by 9pm i think it is, Terry you can verify that.

Just saying, i'm staying with my mom since that's where i'm from and Viper's got like 7 people staying at his palce (his crew) so unless SSGUY is housing you guys are coming and going.
It's not that i don't want you there, cause ya'll know i love tampa.
But the only reason i'm going is because my whole crew is, and it's my old school... So i have to stay loyal. But i am losing a great amount of gas. Haha.

EDIT: Sorry Mix, i didn't see your post.
:(

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643

Double post to inform that none of CFL is coming
None of Gainesville is coming (Cept yoko :D)
and SFL is not coming.

The tourney is free and hosted by PnT, one store. the coups don't work anywhere else...
Also we need to be out of the venue by 9pm i think it is, Terry you can verify that.

Just saying, i'm staying with my mom since that's where i'm from and Viper's got like 7 people staying at his palce (his crew) so unless SSGUY is housing you guys are coming and going.
It's not that i don't want you there, cause ya'll know i love tampa.
But the only reason i'm going is because my whole crew is, and it's my old school... So i have to stay loyal. But i am losing a great amount of gas. Haha.

EDIT: Sorry Mix, i didn't see your post.
:(
I got nothing here Ryan. Sorry.

Btw, I think it is by 10pm. We just got out early last year.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Is the tourney played on standard PnT TVs? LCDs?
The tourney isn't at play and trade, it's only sponsored by. Since we're at a school we use projectors.

edit: no one at this tourney has a dazzle, so i'm not sure why it says livestream up there.
-.-

Also, Viper do you know who i'm picking up in Auberndale?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Double post for lazyness

Naples. Do you wanna have a Naples vs Swampnigggas Crew?
I'm not sure if viper is down, but it'd be fun :D

OverLade

Smash Hero
Some of Tampa should be coming to this. Probably not a lotta people we'll be bringing out some fresh faces :)

Segendo

Smash Cadet
Is the tourney played on standard PnT TVs? LCDs?
The venue is a large room at our school, PNT Cape Coral is our sponsor, they are only providing the prizes. All matches will take place on our projectors provided to us by the school.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dunno who from Tampa is going yet but we're working on it.
I heard rumors from the vgc today that the prizes are only going to students and fort myers local smashers because of the M2K incident last year (he threw out the gift card).

So i guess we'll be getting updates soon. I heard they were discussing if people from other cities come, they can win but the payouts go to whoever does the best locally, since the tourneys for them.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol I do remember hearing about him throwing the card away, I still don't know why he decided to come down when there where no cash, and he couldn't even use the card. By the time the tournament ended, I think pNt had close, what a shame :/

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Fuckin' ******* comes back in and says
"This tournament was a joke, you are all bad players. I threw out your POS gift card"

and then he left.

-!-

Smash Lord
yea that was messed up, even though he knew what he was going for he still came. He didn't wanted to go as far as ZP, or didnt had a ride from what I remember. idk, still fxck that shxt, it was wrong :/

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah.
That was one of the dxckest moves in dxck history.

I was like... Dude. I could have bought a madcatz controller.

-!-

Smash Lord
he could have sold it or giving it away or something, obviously he couldnt use it cuz he was leaving Fl the next day I think so I did figured he would throw it away... but like on his own time.

Top Bottom