• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU Smash: Alpha *10/02/10* Ft. Myers, FL

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
loll is that so o.O

Hey are u trying to make me loose early >:O lol jkjk

I play better when I'm drunk XP
Bro, we'll drink this after the tourny.
All I'm saying is its gonna make you see ****. It's not alcohol. It's a brew made from Syrein Rue and a bark from a tree. The Bark contains a chemical called DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) Its the chemical that lets you dream. It's harmless to your body unless smoked or snorted. DMT isn't absorbed by the blood unless you take direct MAOI and thats where the seyein rue seed comes in. Well you brew the two together (like absynth)(sp) and you condence it then boil it down into a shot and take it. You see ****, have euphoria and have an empethedic connection to the world and universe. It lasts six hours and sells anywhere from 40-120 dollars. It also doesn't show up on drug tests and is impossable to OD on. But if you do want to do it, you're going to have to fast for 12-24 hours prior to drinking it.

-!-

Smash Lord
Bro, we'll drink this after the tourny.
All I'm saying is its gonna make you see ****. It's not alcohol. It's a brew made from Syrein Rue and a bark from a tree. The Bark contains a chemical called DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) Its the chemical that lets you dream. It's harmless to your body unless smoked or snorted. DMT isn't absorbed by the blood unless you take direct MAOI and thats where the seyein rue seed comes in. Well you brew the two together (like absynth)(sp) and you condence it then boil it down into a shot and take it. You see ****, have euphoria and have an empethedic connection to the world and universe. It lasts six hours and sells anywhere from 40-120 dollars. It also doesn't show up on drug tests and is impossable to OD on. But if you do want to do it, you're going to have to fast for 12-24 hours prior to drinking it.

wth are u trying to give me O_O

ROFL daaamn now I gotta think twice hahaha I don't wanna flip out if I start having hallucinations lmao

-!-

Smash Lord
lmao i could imagine u yelling about how u see snake crawling around or some ish like that lol.

Rofl ur right or probably seeing a lot of MKs flying around me :laugh:

IDK if i wanna experience hallucinations lol idk how I'll react about that shiiiit :confused:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Agreed with VIPER. I'm down for a MM.
@Project, it's not in soeones room. IT's in a multipurpose room. Trust me, we scoped it out.
SwampNigggas Don't d!ck around.

-!-

Smash Lord
hey Kyon u gotta give me a hand with the peach mu :D

also I wont ask for mm now cuz most of the time I end up forgetting or there's no free tvs (specially for this it seems) but once I'm there nd if its possible I'll mm some of u :)

this is looking really good for a one week notice tournament :laugh:

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
multipurpose room should be fine then

everglade rooms have 0 room at all I was a little confused looooooool

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Joey, I may take you up on one as well. And I wanna play everyone with my oli too. lol Lolimar and Lulcario ftw!!!

And @mix, DMT is the strongest and most potent psychoactive in the world. You will see gods and demons fighting eachother lmao

dskank

Smash Journeyman
d who where the **** u at i went to ur house today and just walked in side and no one was there, i was greatly offended by this lol.. and felt like a criminal for breaking and enterimg lol

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
I was re enrolling in Auburndale lol. And I think Marissa did the same lmfao. But I will strongly disagree Joey lol. My lucario was bread for perfect IV's in everything and perfectly EV trained in beat that *** rofl

Top Bottom