• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fest, fond du lac, wisconsin. april 5th

Xtra

Smash Ace
since i took off of work i figured i should just make thread. post anything about set-ups i only have 2 right now. itll be held at 246 1/2 E. 9th. st. in fond du lac. when u get here u'll have to take the left driveway to the back and up the stairs. hopefully we can get a decent turn out. i dont have the webs so theres a lot i dont know. hopefully this will be a good learning experience for all. LETS DO IT! feel free to stay as long as u want...and if some want to spend the night thats cool too. LETS PARTY!
thank u zicore this will be held on the 5th of april. try to show up around noon

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
I'll be attending. :)

Edit: I lied. I thought this was the Racine one. Can't be in two places at once. XD

Xtra

Smash Ace
spikes do u plan on attending? i'd love for u to be there i have something that might interest u.
also lethal beauty where do u reign from?

Dr Insaniack

Smash Cadet
I will try to make this. i would like to go to more fests then tournys as of now. (i dont think i am good enough to compete)

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
I will be able to come, I can't bring a setup though someone stole my smash disc at FBT2 and now my parents are ********. sorry.

I will need a ride there. Hopefully Zicore will have room.

Xtra

Smash Ace
disregard the halo part of that last post. i was drunk, but what i meant was a melee set-up. or just bring u'r melee disc. im sure some people would want to play that.....anyone...?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
heh, looks like brawl wordfilters to brawl, and melee to melee, for april fools. Melee must have been Halo originally but then got switched without wordfiltering Halo back into melee.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
double post but pretty relevant, I'm not comin anymore, I was going to give devy/fade a ride but they're going to racine, and I have some homework to do anyways :charizard:

Xtra

Smash Ace
double post but pretty relevant, I'm not comin anymore, I was going to give devy/fade a ride but they're going to racine, and I have some homework to do anyways :charizard:
gay as aids. that sucks. i havn't seen u in forever! thats ok tho this game sucks...i understand
wait a sec....who does homework on saturdays?

Dr Insaniack

Smash Cadet
i will be there. i can/am bringing a set up (small tv). dont know how long i will stay... will bring beer.

ps. i suck at smash bros

Xtra

Smash Ace
sorry xtra (xcesz). i took off last night. but i'm alive no worries. good playing with you guys. maybe i will see you guys this comming sat. at mine.

Monroe Messed Up Monthly :bluejump:
yeah, i was worried about u for a while. i knew u took off. i watched u leave. dont understand why...but....it was fun playin/ragin with ya! i cant get off next weekend. i called in sick today. u shoulda stayed. we've been drinking since like 2. either way. nice meeting you and lets do it again soon. been playin halo all night. still need your gamer tag....

Dr Insaniack

Smash Cadet
yeah, i was worried about u for a while. i knew u took off. i watched u leave. dont understand why...but....it was fun playin/ragin with ya! i cant get off next weekend. i called in sick today. u shoulda stayed. we've been drinking since like 2. either way. nice meeting you and lets do it again soon. been playin halo all night. still need your gamer tag....
**** should have just stayed then... i went back to point AGAIN (gf was buggin me to go). then drove the 3 hours back home today (sun). oh well. ya i'll be up to play again another time. and stay and not bug out.

my GT is Dr Insaniack

Xtra

Smash Ace
**** should have just stayed then... i went back to point AGAIN (gf was buggin me to go). then drove the 3 hours back home today (sun). oh well. ya i'll be up to play again another time. and stay and not bug out.

my GT is Dr Insaniack
B.A. do weekends work best for you? hard for me to get weekend days off so we might have to plan something. i'll tell zach to add u to halo friends....

Yadam

Smash Cadet
i had fun playing melee that's for sure... but i guess i didn't have enough MINDGAMES for brawl.....anyway GO FAVRE!!!

Top Bottom