• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
TO ANSWER QUESTIONS: Lol thanks Kdb for the assistance.
- We'll put any additions to the rules up to a vote day of, because it wouldn't be fair to change it here where someone may not see it between now and day of.
-I dropped the ball on this thread. I planned to make a more detailed rules section but I never got around to it.

-Bring a melee setup if you want, I don't really care either way. If we dont have marvel I guess I'd do melee, but if I were going to do melee I wish I'd have sorted it out ahead of time. my problem is setups available for melee AND brawl in one venue. Normally I'd give brawl more setups and not worry so much about marvel because most people come for smash. but with melee I'd have to rethink thinks in terms of balance with a limited number of setups. It'd be a different story if 2 or 3 people were offering melee setups.

- You can do whatever, the only caviat I can think of is no hats, and obviously around here you get fined for sagging in the first place. And yes, a clean mouth wouldn't hurt. I wanted to give the community a little leeway in terms of what shouldn't be done, but this isn't exactly as reliable and lax as minks apartment, although not as strict as some venue who doesn't care for the FGC

- If you leave and you have a match and don't call up or tell me before hand, it's your own fault, just pointing that out. There's food sold at the venue, but I understand if you want some Wendy's or something instead, lol. just tell me.

Michael H.

Smash Rookie
If someone wants to bring a copy of melee/memory card that'd be stellar. Any stipulations on setups? I've got a Gamecube ready to rock.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
TO ANSWER QUESTIONS: Lol thanks Kdb for the assistance.
- We'll put any additions to the rules up to a vote day of, because it wouldn't be fair to change it here where someone may not see it between now and day of.
-I dropped the ball on this thread. I planned to make a more detailed rules section but I never got around to it.

-Bring a melee setup if you want, I don't really care either way. If we dont have marvel I guess I'd do melee, but if I were going to do melee I wish I'd have sorted it out ahead of time. my problem is setups available for melee AND brawl in one venue. Normally I'd give brawl more setups and not worry so much about marvel because most people come for smash. but with melee I'd have to rethink thinks in terms of balance with a limited number of setups. It'd be a different story if 2 or 3 people were offering melee setups.

- You can do whatever, the only caviat I can think of is no hats, and obviously around here you get fined for sagging in the first place. And yes, a clean mouth wouldn't hurt. I wanted to give the community a little leeway in terms of what shouldn't be done, but this isn't exactly as reliable and lax as minks apartment, although not as strict as some venue who doesn't care for the FGC

- If you leave and you have a match and don't call up or tell me before hand, it's your own fault, just pointing that out. There's food sold at the venue, but I understand if you want some Wendy's or something instead, lol. just tell me.
what kind of charity is this?

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

...no hats? you're kidding, right?

enjoy the tournament lol

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
We're probably going to be using a different venue with better payouts and eliminate the problems people are having with this venue in the future, but for now we gotta work with what we've got, lol. If it were about the money, or the little nuances, I'd never do anything like this. But I do this for the competitive experience and the hype, so I'll do all I can to satisfy both the venue and the players the best I can.

-This includes a better Info thread, lmfao. Hope to see you all there! Hype!

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Its amateur hour and Lakeland has a chance! #LakelandRevival

Top Bottom