• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Nemy

群れ
Nah but im down for low tier MM if anyone wants it.

Or we can go mains if you don't want those problems.

Oh and we cant forget about marvel. Ill drop cash there as well if I have extra.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Update: I'm a broke *****... still gonna try and make this happen. If not I'll bet you something I got in my wallet. Like this Gamestop card with 1.25 or something lol.
I know that feeling lol. If I make it to this I might have like 1 dollar. That means no losing my mm's that I already declared!

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
If marvel's attendance is down, I'll probably switch it out for an FFA/ Singles ameteur bracket (and just do pools for singles)/ low tiers event. $1 100% to the players lol.

Nemy

群れ
If marvel's attendance is down, I'll probably switch it out for an FFA/ Singles ameteur bracket (and just do pools for singles)/ low tiers event. $1 100% to the players lol.
I'm coming for marvel as well as brawl but if it gets canceled melee or Low Tier singles would be awesome.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Can I bring a Melee setup for casuals or not?

Also, what's attendance for this looking like? 20+? There's a Melee tournament in Gainesville on the same day so I'd rather just go to that if not many people are coming.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
Go ahead and bring a melee set up if you want it's fine I'm going for marvel also and I believe pie told me it's going to the boys and girls club which is a non profit organization to help keep teens an kids off the streets allowing them a safe place to go.

Attendance is looking between 20-30 possibly

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
Yup this is indeed still on bring setups if you can this will be the official beginning of poincianas new tournament series which could hopefully be bi weekly consisting of pie hosting a tourney then myself next month should be my tourney.

But yeah bring setups games u wanna play if u want it in Mario tennis kart or party then you'll find nobody better an you may bring casual setups for whatever u want just to clarify but if for someone reason we have to convert them to brawl setups for the tournament to run smoother then we may have to do that but that probably won't happen HYPE

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
Well we're trying to see if we can generate enough from that door fee to possibly make the organization allow us to give 100 percent pot back to players for future events. Also on a serious note I've been meaning to address

Guys if your attending PLEASEEEEEE be on your best behavior we've been given the chance to host here again because of a pitch pie made to the owner over the summer she loved it but most of all loved how polite an respectful everyone was on our first test run. Please let this continue it took a lot of work to get this place it's a privilege to us because it's for free that we get to host here.

Staying respectful and keeping profanity to a minimum will be a big help because at the end of the day it's not our say on us hosting there or not it's the owner's. If this one goes really well an attendance keeps growing will be able to give 100 percent back to players but it starts with you guys representing us to show them that this works and people want to do this so please guys help us out come enjoy yourself play have a good time stay polite and respectful.

This has been a big dream of pie and myself to be able to host tournaments and this is the real big one that will decide the future of how these tournaments will be run so I'm done ranting but please remember that when you come through the doors pie and I are trying to showcase how great the community is it's a privilege for us and we want to continue doing what we do please come out and have fun guys

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
would it be ok if i brought a yoyo with me cause in between matches i like to pass time by yoyoing and i wanted to make sure that isnt against any of the rules of the venue of if anybody would have a problem with that?

Nemy

群れ
would it be ok if i brought a yoyo with me cause in between matches i like to pass time by yoyoing and i wanted to make sure that isnt against any of the rules of the venue of if anybody would have a problem with that?
Please tell me you play ness.

Top Bottom