• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 1, 2014] Michigan Ranbats 8 - Brawl/Project M (Livonia, MI)

What do you want as a Side Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I vote for those chars to be allowed in the tourney, if OH doesn't like it it has to be good

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
While we're allowing extra characters, can we let Ness in?

:denzel:

SoulPech

Smash Master
Alright guys,

I have some important stuff to do the entire tourney week, so I can't drive down the night. Instead, i'll leave saturday morning and head to the venue. Then I'll stay w/ stewy sat night

W.C.N

Smash Lord
This is in ****ing Detroit? Gayyyyyy

But I guess it makes it close, still miss schoolcraft and being with the fgc

stewyian

Smash Ace
im not going to this, this sounds dumb, i cant make doubles ( which is all i really care about at a ****ty local) and i work all day before this, i may show up to hang out but im not entering, nor will i be housing people friday night, idk if ill house at all actually

Xatic

Smash Lord
This is in ****ing Detroit? Gayyyyyy

But I guess it makes it close, still miss schoolcraft and being with the fgc

I second this but we weren't really left with much choice after they lost their venue. And we cannot get our own venue through UoM until Juggleguy gives rights to the smash club over to Zinoto.

However; news on that is that there should be an event planned with the FGC @ Schoolcraft on Sep. 21st.
I'll hit you guys up with more info on that when I get more detail on the matter.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
When is the transfer happening?

Remember when Pech was changing his date to not conflict with EVO and I said it was the end of the FGC and smash teaming... Was true for te rest of the season

So again **** you Pech

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
When is the transfer happening?

Remember when Pech was changing his date to not conflict with EVO and I said it was the end of the FGC and smash teaming... Was true for te rest of the season

So again **** you Pech
Actually no. They enjoy our presence at the venue with them, some stupid stuff went down with securing the Schoolcraft venue and they are hoping to start hosting FGC stuff there in September while we continue to host tournaments along side of them.

Don't just jump to conclusions.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I'm not jumping to any conclusions. This season we had the MM and 2 ranbats the 3rd was scheduled for a date then Pech did his OH thing ****ed shot up and there have been and will be 0 more this season

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I'm not jumping to any conclusions. This season we had the MM and 2 ranbats the 3rd was scheduled for a date then Pech did his OH thing ****ed shot up and there have been and will be 0 more this season
?????

There is this tournament on the 24th and Red's tournament on the 30th.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Oh I see. In September they will probably be hosting FGC + Smash events. DRDN you do realize that the FGC isn't even having events at Schoolcraft atm correct? We nor they could have predicted what happened with the Schoolcraft venue.

Also DRDN I don't see why you are even ********. You didn't even attend Ranbats 2 cause it got bodied by the KTAR 7 date.

SoulPech

Smash Master
You should already know that DRDN likes to complain about things that are minimal. He's like a woman.

Also, <3 you gifts, no homo.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Oh I see. In September they will probably be hosting FGC + Smash events. DRDN you do realize that the FGC isn't even having events at Schoolcraft atm correct? We nor they could have predicted what happened with the Schoolcraft venue.

Also DRDN I don't see why you are even *****ing. You didn't even attend Ranbats 2 cause it got bodied by the KTAR 7 date.

and we could have both moved to a different venue together but instead were teaming with melee for the rest,

I was the only Smash player there(aside from pzo and mr c who were there for tekken) during what would have been ranbats 3

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
and we could have both moved to a different venue together but instead were teaming with melee for the rest,

I was the only Smash player there(aside from pzo and mr c who were there for tekken) during what would have been ranbats 3
Once again DRDN you are just ******** and not being proactive. If you REALLY wanted a conjoined event with the FGC and Smash Community go out and find a venue that can hold the two communities and let us know the costs and if they have the dates open that work for both communities I am sure we can find TO's to for both games to host the event.

You where the only Smash player there because there was no Smash tournament listed for that day at that venue. You do realize we had 12 (?) MI players in an Ohio tournament correct. That was exactly half of the Brawl Singles tournament was composed of MI players. Ohio is dying scene and they need all the help we can give them. They come out to our tournaments so we need to show them some love back at times also.

If everything goes well with the FGC and Schoolcraft they should be hosting tournaments there starting back up in September and I am sure they would love to have us there at the events once again. However, until then.. we will have to make due with other venues (this one HOPEFULLY being the last.)

Xatic

Smash Lord
The only reason we haven't joined with the FGC this month is because we couldn't get our own venue @ UoM. I have already stated this.

I was trying to get pierpont for Ranbat4 so we could invite them but Juggleguy is no longer a student at UoM and cannot reserve rooms. Therefore; no one can get rooms at UoM until he signs the rights to the Smash Club over to Zinoto.

If you have any questions or concerns about our future with the FGC (which is not in danger by any means), PM me on skype (daywalker562) and I'll explain it to you. There's no reason to continue this argument here any farther in this thread when I've said we will probably be rejoining them next month.

If you have a problem; talk to me about it.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Hasn't been a tourney thread for a while just a place holder for one... Ever since plans started changing

And gifts ill look for a venue when I actually am going to host something, but since ktar7 I've been overly broke and can't do much of anything

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
The tournament will be postponed until early September. Check the AMM #3 thread for details.

Top Bottom