• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 1, 2014] Michigan Ranbats 8 - Brawl/Project M (Livonia, MI)

What do you want as a Side Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
So I got moved to third shift this week so I don't know if it'd be better for me to drive down/drive back in regards to how sleepy I'll be so I'll just play it by ear with housing if possible

zyth

Smash Lord
goddam you ppl and ur awkward sex jokes.

Mitch you wanna team again? I wanna see a couple more mitchfires. I'll try not to kill you as much at this one :yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sounds good Ian, I don't get off work till 5 anyways so I can keep myself occupied. Maestro what are your plans in terms of driving? Wanna carpool/stay at Ian's?

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
I still want to go to this, but I have a final on Monday it it's going to be tough. Can't. Decide. :S

Also, I want to see LOE1 body Boxxy.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Sounds good Ian, I don't get off work till 5 anyways so I can keep myself occupied. Maestro what are your plans in terms of driving? Wanna carpool/stay at Ian's?
I'm not staying the night. It's only like 20 mins away so I don't mind the back and forth. Plus I prefer sharing a bed with my gf to you ****ers. lol

Top Bottom