• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 1, 2014] Michigan Ranbats 8 - Brawl/Project M (Livonia, MI)

What do you want as a Side Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
I'll partner with someone for P:M doubles if we can get some practice time in. I use Sonic.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Maybe, assuming work permits. Also would definitely prefer housing this time, 6 hours driving in a day sucks. Stewy?

Also may or may not bring a setup. I john'd about how heavy my TV is but if I can have help getting it in more conveniently I'd be fine bringing it.

JTsm

Smash Master
I'll do all events for the lulz.

Who wants to team with me for Brawl? I play a nasty Zelda.

Team for P:M? My Snake is actually decent and will probably be tons better by the time this tourney comes.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I'll do all events for the lulz.

Who wants to team with me for Brawl? I play a nasty Zelda.

Team for P:M? My Snake is actually decent and will probably be tons better by the time this tourney comes.
Carry me to victory Kyle!

Let's team for both events??

W.C.N

Smash Lord
this man would body me all day at P:M and im a god at that game

LOE1

Smash Lord
if i knew sk might come, i wouldnt have already agree'd to team with soulfaggot :denzel:

Kee

Smash Rookie
I will be going and bringing a full setup for brawl. Bulletsquall isn't going again so does anyone want to team with me?

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
I will be going and bringing a full setup for brawl. Bulletsquall isn't going again so does anyone want to team with me?
I actually don't have a teammate for Brawl, Kee. If you remember meeting/bodying me last tourney. lol

Kee

Smash Rookie
I actually don't have a teammate for Brawl, Kee. If you remember meeting/bodying me last tourney. lol
Yep, I remember you. You actually did pretty good if I remember correctly. Yeah I'll team with you for sure. I don't know much about the ZSS and oli team though.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Yep, I remember you. You actually did pretty good if I remember correctly. Yeah I'll team with you for sure. I don't know much about the ZSS and oli team though.
haha no one does so it'll work to our advantage. :denzel:

Top Bottom