• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feathers of Fate: A Pit Combo Video

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
You used my name!!!!

Also says its not there when I click it.

nvm it works now

Now what I liked

Great songs, the WoI kill on TL was nice those are always the best kills, and I loved the end of the vid with the arrow looping against the Pit.

Sped

Smash Rookie
Omg that vid was awesome lol, your arrow accuracy is epic especially in the first kill against marth, and the final 2 arrow KO's at the end were rediculous (in a good way).

Awesome pit 5/5.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I am stunned with the spikes, arrow KOs, and arrow precision. Even though my style is about 90% online, I still want to learn from you.
5/5, and favorited. Please take me under your Wings of Fate!
Btw, you dont mind helping, umm with my vid?

Prophesized

Smash Cadet
You are an amazing pit. The first marth KO was my favorite xD. I'd love to learn to be as good as you.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
good job with arrows? I am wondering, is all there is to that, just to practice? oh and nice spikes, esp on that 20% one haha that was sweet...

Kirakitsune

Smash Apprentice
What a badass. I'm just starting to use Pit, I've been trying out different characters. If Pit is capable of these moves, I think I might stick with him.

kupo15

Smash Hero
very cool. I like evanessence. Love the first Marth kill. He should have just airdodged to end his life quicker than to get pegged like that lol. I need to improve my ledge game to be more on par with yours.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Yeah he should have air dodged, but i think he was waiting for the hopes of the rising yoshis island platform. Regardless it's funny as hell

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
im a melee head. and you just inspired me to pick up brawl a little more. i kinda play pit but i barely play brawl lol. awesome stuff. theres some stuff e.g. move sets i still dont even get (how little i play)

btw when you up and attack out of it, do you keep your jumps if you don't use it? cause i swore you up-b'ed attacked then jumped, and maybe even up-b again iono.

and 2:30 of the vid how come you got your up-b back? i thought you're dead after you get hit when up-bing?

sagemoon

Smash Lord
lol I do a lotta stuff that confuses people. If you up b and touch the ground at any time you will get all your jumps back so long as you attack from wings, get hit, or footstool someone.

@2:30 I wasnt hit from the up b, but I footstool'd him out of the up b (which means I dont get any jumps back, but i made it to the ledge anyways)

kupo15

Smash Hero
i really like watching any pit wing refresh out. The animation of opening the wings is so cool. I also loved the Bair caped to hit him. I always wanted to do that but have no mario to play against. ^_^

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I havent faced Mario lately. But being able to handle TLs that well is something I should work on, and any other somewhat quick chars.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I like the vid...

despite the music. :p

I lack any sort of video editing software and/or knowhow... Since I'm in GUNPUNCH! now I think I may eventually be able to get a compilation up with Overswarm's help... >.>

sagemoon

Smash Lord
No matter what music I choose there will be ppl that like it and ppl who dont. My suggestion is to find music you enjoy and play that instead. ^_^

sagemoon

Smash Lord
when pit is in his wings, if he touches the ground at any time during it, then when you attack/get attacked/footstool someone, then you get all the jumps back + the up b

arm

Smash Apprentice
So like, I basically suck with Pit. Now I feel like ****. Those arrows, the ledge guarding, I cant do any of it.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
So like, I basically suck with Pit. Now I feel like ****. Those arrows, the ledge guarding, I cant do any of it.
Just practice. I'm sure you will get better soon ^_^. Remember it's a video that makes me seem to have perfect arrow control because I only show the ones where I hit (obviously). Dont let it discourage you though ;)

Coffee™

I need it....
Enjoyed the music and the content, definitely one of my favorite Brawl vids.

arm

Smash Apprentice
Just practice. I'm sure you will get better soon ^_^. Remember it's a video that makes me seem to have perfect arrow control because I only show the ones where I hit (obviously). Dont let it discourage you though ;)
Ive been playing since release, but I have no one to practice with. Any solo tips??

kown

Smash Lord
Ive been playing since release, but I have no one to practice with. Any solo tips??
okay besides going to tournies, smashfests, and any other type of gathering i would play wifi. but thats me. ive learned a lot and just the other day i learned a lot by playing with kupo.

If you dont like wifi than go to training mode and make sure you got your ATs down.

Alopex

Smash Ace
I did not know the Dtilt could spike like that.

That changes EVERYTHING for me!

arm

Smash Apprentice
okay besides going to tournies, smashfests, and any other type of gathering i would play wifi. but thats me. ive learned a lot and just the other day i learned a lot by playing with kupo.

If you dont like wifi than go to training mode and make sure you got your ATs down.
Wheres a good place to learn of smashfest?

rinoH

Smash Lord
i guess oyu could try allisbrawl.com they tournaments there online and offline and its prtty organized and they have a chat room for free play

Top Bottom