• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[[FBT6]] - Mar. 20-21st - WI (Midwest Circuit) Results

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
But yea... There will be a few people I'll miss *CoughSagoLoneYouHungerGrimaceFattyLainseemedcoolSpikesWaflesQuikandArtywereaightCosmo spacetonotbreaksiteEthanMinnesotaOokthatmonster* But I won't miss brawl. It was fun using pit though XD
you miss me too @_@

is asian no loveable?

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
lone quiting = WI needs someone new to make fun of

Tapion quitting = Hunger is now the best snake in the midwest west

hunger!

Smash Champion
it's either me or panda. speaking for MW at a whole.

edit: razor, did you just trying saying that a player is better than another player based off a combo video...a BRAWL combo video...lol. sorry. i found it humorous

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
No, I said that because I feel is the better player. I just thought it would be enjoyable to put down a combo video than to say Joker.

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
it's either me or panda. speaking for MW at a whole.

edit: razor, did you just trying saying that a player is better than another player based off a combo video...a BRAWL combo video...lol. sorry. i found it humorous
personally i dont see anything wrong with making judgments about good someone is off of a brawl combo/compilation vid, I love brawl combo vids. That being said, I think tapidick (as Ryzen Xia affectionately calls him :laugh:) is the better snake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXMNVUr_wJ0
"Tapion on a Plane" A Snake 'Combo' Video

Edit :p Quit the drama already. I <3 all good smash players... but ooks dk is especially awsome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ_gdk_tNBs
"My Monkey" - A DK Video by ook

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Loki I think you misunderstood my shout-out post. I greatly enjoyed our bout on distant planet. Greatest match ever. And no qualms with anyone's opinion. Tapion is a beast I know first hand. But IMO Joker is the best in the midwest especially with a retired Tapion.

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
Razor: sorry you didn't enjoy the tourney that much it was fun playing you, distant planet is too good. grats on 5th
as I said I enjoyed them playing you too

Loki I think you misunderstood my shout-out post. I greatly enjoyed our bout on distant planet. Greatest match ever. And no qualms with anyone's opinion. Tapion is a beast I know first hand. But IMO Joker is the best in the midwest especially with a retired Tapion.
I actually was more referring to the animosity toward you when I talked about the drama.

Videos ftw!
http://allisbrawl.com/video/video.aspx?id=10276

this one is random :lick:

also: in case you didn't look up the guy i said you look like, here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obIGsb-IZMo&feature=channel
New Math

funny ****

rofa

Smash Journeyman
joker is a cool guy, but trust me he is NOT THE BEST SNAKE in the midwest. Sorry, but he simply is not. Panda is better. Tapion is better. Hunger is better. Joker is getting better though, I'll give him that. But there are better snakes out there, believe you me.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
joker is a cool guy, but trust me he is NOT THE BEST SNAKE in the midwest. Sorry, but he simply is not. Panda is better. Tapion is better. Hunger is better. Joker is getting better though, I'll give him that. But there are better snakes out there, believe you me.
*cough* Grimace *cough*

but yeah, Hunger's is cash, I still have to see Panda's play.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
jokers good

but ive played both hunger and joker.

hunger > joker nuff said

edit:i love starting these debates.

and who will replace lone as the most made fun of smasher in the midwest?

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
I had always considered it a toss-up between you and hunger

but I haven't seen samurai panda at all =x
i considered tapion better cause when i looked through tourney placings he always did better :/

DOUBLE POST CAUSE IM A BEAST

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
Pick MO! Just make fun of all of us all the time! We're dumb people that wear dumb hats and are really annoying!
.........................................|
........................................ v
..............O.o .............. --> HAT <--

Irsic

Smash Ace
Too many snakes to call. I'll take Lucas though. Since theres like, what, 3 MW Lucas players?

<_<

Oh i would like to add something though, Joker is the most creative snake I've played to date. D:

I need to play more snakes.

nightwing2024

Smash Cadet
This is Kyle Weis, btw. But I need to start going by my Gamertag. I feel like a loser using my actual name.

lain
-- **** Defined. Plain and Simple. But I still don't respect Chain Grabbers.

ook
-- You inspired me to make DK my second Main. Yours is just retardly amazing. It hurts my brain to try to understand the pain he brings.

razor
-- Thanks for the tips, you Bo Burnham lookalike. Seriously though, can't wait until I get to play you down in Mizzou. I've been practicing like mad.

hunger
--Good Times in Rnd 1. I heard you liked my Wolf, being unpredictable and whatnot. Hope to play you soon.

rofa
-- Your MK is disgusting. Stay home next time and save me the embarrassment.

Wafles
-- Remember, don't get grabbed. Best advice ever...or not.

cbk
-- Your Pika is SICK. Stop ****** my friends because they whined the whole way home about how their butts hurt.

joker
--You are, plain and simple, the man. Your Snake makes me cry. So creative.

loki
-- We'll free you from the control of your hat sooner or later. Probably later. Come to Missouri for tourney in May.

thinkaman
-- Stop being good with Jigglypuff. I don't get it. It gives my thoughts the empty set.

ficha
-- Should have beat your Samus, but the fact that I didn't tells me you rock. Keep up the sexy work.

nicole
-- Total babe. Also, your looks to gamer skill is very proportional. I fear your Peach...and Diddy...and Game & Watch.

patrick
-- Poor...poor...Pat. This guy is Wallshadow btw. He's improving by the day.

shane
-- FIGHTS BACK! This man is the illustrious Shane Train Danger Shack. The rumored STDS. Fear his Lucario.

bobby kuhn
-- Dr. K! Falcon is so manly. But Loki's is still manlier. With a hat.

irsic
-- My brand new rival. Prepare arch nemesis, for the glorious sound of battle! By the way, you need to teach my friend Keyblade how to be Lucas. He doesn't know how, at least compared to yours. I don't quite get how you do what you do.

jlo
-- Stop. Being. Good. With. EVERYONE. Random is not meant to be main'd.

shiro
-- The savior. Our messiah. It's Jesus. He saved the economy. </South Park reference>

guy reed
-- You'll get them next time, K?

Faith's edge
-- Keep practicing Marth. He's hella fun to play.

dosdos
-- MAD respect for being random the whole way through.

Top Bottom