• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FB3: The Shocker//April 11th-12th PDX

joshisrad

Smash Lord
coin is now time. which is now stock.

hm. stock.

wii = vii?
wii.

gamecube. gamecube. gcn.

keeper

Smash Champion
I mean on Saturday, but meh.

Also, I feel the following need to be banned for stages:
Shadow Moses Island
Poké2 and Pirate Ship (gravity change, while minute, it's annoying as hell)

Yeah. <_< I hate Shadow Moses, not to mention it favors those that kill upwards and it has terrible walkoffs.

JokerAgain

Smash Rookie
As instructed by Keeper, can I join this tourney?
I will be only able to make on Saturday...

brdy_

Smash Lord
I can't go now. I thought I was picking up a shift for someone at work today but really its next Saturday. **** it.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Hey Guy, if you can schedule a pick up for me, early would be nice so that we could get some practice in and I can help you set up and everything, otherwise whenever's cool. I should be able to provide a decent TV. I can provide the Wii and GC no problem. I'm going to try and bring some stuff for other people, like tons of bottled water. Maybe some chips or something, if anyone has any suggestions just lemme know and I'll see what I can do.

Climax11

Smash Ace
also can we just kinda hold off melee till my car gets there >_>;
I'll try my best :) I have no issue with it, but if people such as Wiki have time restraints I might just have to start the darned thing. Worst comes to worst I guess I can make Melee Crews first (which would only probably take about an hour) and you'll just have missed out on that.

Hey Guy, if you can schedule a pick up for me, early would be nice so that we could get some practice in and I can help you set up and everything .
Hey yeah, if youre serious about helping me set up I can pick you up pretty early (we're talking friday here right?). Get in contact with me around wednesday or so, so we can iron out the details.

I'll be sure to show up to this event!
Please accept me. =)
Accepted. Don't make me regret it ;) Ha but no, it'll be good to meet some new people. Same goes to you, Jokeragain.

I can't go now. I thought I was picking up a shift for someone at work today but really its next Saturday. **** it.
You make my ***** soft, sir.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Eggz might not be able to take me, any other WA guys have room for 2?
Ooops, sorry to double post. Does anybody know if we were able to help these guys out?

Also, are Bladewise/Jamo/Dj Combo still coming, I havn't heard from these washingtoners for a while.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Friday, or whenever, I'll talk to you on AIM at 11:37:56 PM to talk to you about this, if this is too late, thursday is perfectly fine too. My schedule's wiped out for a while so time doesn't really matter atm.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm not sure about any other combo status or jamo. Jamos been ***** whipped by some burger king employee of his for a while, and is ignoring both me and his brother.

I believe Banana told me that Ademisk was going to be coming, im not sure if hes gonna come down in a car, or take greyhound, or what, but he might be coming.

cmin

Smash Ace
yeah he'll come all over that greyhound bus. 10 char son all in 10 yeeeayuh

tc1

Smash Lord
how do u suppose to run ur tourney so fast.. ma u must have hella set ups or u expect no 1

Climax11

Smash Ace
No you're right, the times do feel a little crammed, but that's why I've said that the events might end up being a Smash til Dawn, and said all the times are "this time, or so". I am hoping to have atleast 10 set ups though, so that should help.

Climax11

Smash Ace
neat :) it'll be good to meet you.

So... I've made some updates to the stage list (Brawl.) If you're interested go click the Ruleset link on the first page to get a glimps of it.

Biggest changes were, I added the counter-pick melee levels (including pokestadium 1 & onett), banned ShadowMose & Pokestatdium 2, but added distant planet to counter pick as well.

keeper

Smash Champion
Interesting. Here's a little idea I thought of (since brawl is so new) is that while we are doing the earlier tourneys, why not take into consideration what happens with certain stages or thoughts/opinions on them to see if they stay unbanned or something, just through votes or something.

Something random: I somehow got killed by Frigate Orpheon today, like it carried me up and killed me off the top of the stage.

P.S. I'm bringing someone along with me, if you want to add that to the list. I think I can get him to bring his Wii, but I'm not sure about that.

JokerAgain

Smash Rookie
Interesting. Here's a little idea I thought of (since brawl is so new) is that while we are doing the earlier tourneys, why not take into consideration what happens with certain stages or thoughts/opinions on them to see if they stay unbanned or something, just through votes or something.

Something random: I somehow got killed by Frigate Orpheon today, like it carried me up and killed me off the top of the stage.

P.S. I'm bringing someone along with me, if you want to add that to the list. I think I can get him to bring his Wii, but I'm not sure about that.
I've already posted dude...
and yes I can bring my wii and possibly a video capture card if I get one soon enough...

Top Bottom