• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favourite stage hazard??

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
palkia and dialga are ok but in lag and when they slow time... yea
I just yeally hate the other one.

Nintendood

Smash Cadet
i honestly dont mind any of them. I like the Shy Guys on Mario kart, especially attacking them.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
The dam ledge in FD, always get stuck under when using zelda...yes to me thats a hazard

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
LOL this topic is win
ITT: people saying:
'I just love it when [insert favorite stage hazard here] prevents me from doing what I wanted to do/OHKO's me/damages me/makes me a sammich/prevents me from recovering!'

10weirdpeople XD

"The chimera in new pork city is awesome!!!! Instant kill!!"
^
sig worthy IMO XD

Omair

Smash Rookie
I love the laser in the Halberd stage, It feels so awesome to knock someone into it and watch them cry. >:]

Earthbound Zero

Smash Journeyman
The cars in Onett, they're easy to dodge, but you can spike someone into one for a ton of extra damage.

I also like all the hazards at Spear Pillar, they're fun to dodge.

ToxicWaltz

Smash Rookie
New pork is like 2x bigger then Hyrule
yeah.. but not as many walls to bounce off of it seems.. maybe that's because all my fights in Hyrule take place in "Fight club" as my old friends used to call it..

Edit: Fav Hazard would have to be the thing on the pikman's stage.. so much fun trying to get people into it's mouth.

Top Bottom