• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favourite Ability to copy?

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
Best? Monado Arts Kirby! And how he calls each Monado art. He just becomes so dangerous.

Looks would be Roy, WFT (love how he changes colour, but then he makes a convincing girl), Ness and Pikachu especially with yellow Kirby.

Bribery

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bribery
3DS FC
3626-0596-6286
Kirby saying Hadoken is the greatest thing ever :D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ My top favorite is Shulk's ability, with Kirby saying Buster or Shield. My second favorite is Bowser's ability when Kirby uses his Fire Breath. <3

Finnhat

Smash Rookie
NNID
Meduka666
3DS FC
3067-6904-0212
Shulk, Sheik, Villager, ZSS, Rosalina, Olimar, Samus, Mario, Luigi, Falcon and Pikachu are characters I go for the inhale on every time, but Monado and Falcon Kirby by far are the most rewarding lol

Zelduh!

Smash Cadet
I love Captain Falcon's copy ability because of how cute and badass he says "falcon pawnch!"

Altair357

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Altair357
3DS FC
5284-1411-2846
It should be noted that with the forward throw buff, DK is an even more important ability to have, as you can perform fthrow > jump > punch for a 30% combo that can potentially kill near the ledge, even if they DI the fthrow correctly.

Last edited:

sam☆jam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MiracleJeanacle
3DS FC
1032-1249-3789
Olimar's ability is useful in battle (especially doubles), and if you try to use it midair Kirby does a funny pose.

I like copying Robin too, Kirby saying 'Arcthunder' and 'Thoron' is super cute

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
*Realizes I need to copy abilities more for mix ups*
I'm a master strategist.
I think my favorite ability to copy is Shulk's Monado Arts, since it can lead to several mix up opportunities.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Learning Kirby just so I can use him against Shulk and Ryu players. Fell in love with Kirby all over again after seeing him use Hadoken. Kawaii as ****. I won't last as a Kirby user. I don't like getting Kirby, Jiggs, or Pikachu hurt.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Robin's for the cuteness and cause I secondary Robin.
"THUNDA!" "THOWON!"

Palutena's too.
"AWWETICLE!"

Last edited:

FirstaLasto

Smash Cadet
I think we can all agree that Monado Arts is the best ability in terms of just how useful it is, but one in particular that I really like is Link's Hero Bow. Kirby being able to stay in the air for long periods of time gives you a lot of options when it comes to charging mindgames with a fast arcing projectile, if you get what I mean.

Gamin'Snow

Smash Rookie
NNID
Snowcracker
I see pretty much any copy ability and I tend to think 'Gimme'.
However, my favourites are usually Monado Kirby, ZSS Kirby, Villager Kirby, Rosalina Kirby and Metaknight Kirby. All of those just help so much with their respective match ups that I can't help but go for them whenever possible.

As far as looks, Game and Watch is my absolute favourite. Pure black and white suits the little puffball~

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
For useful abilities I would say (obviously) Monando Boy, then probably Pacman and Samus.

For pure awesome looks, probably either Bowser Jr. (I'm sorry but is that a CANON in your mouth?) or Pikachu (He has 4 eyes, 4 cheeks, and 2 mouths... double the kirby to love)

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Shulk. Utilt -> Footstool -> Stone is crazy in Buster. Speed let's me weave in and out.

Also Lucario and Samus - F-Throw to neutral b is kewl. Still trying to carry over all of the tricks Lucario's ASC has...

ezm1100

Smash Rookie
NNID
ezm1100
3DS FC
4313-2554-8581
In terms of moves being useful, projectiles like Lasers(Fox) or Mario's Fireballs are both super useful. Ryu's Hadouken has always seemed pretty bad to me.

TimG57867

Smash Ace
In Terms of Usefulness: :4pacman::4pikachu::4rob::4olimar::4shulk::4mario::4greninja::4samus::4wiifit::4sheik:
In terms of Personal Appeal: :4gaw::4pikachu::4falco::4sonic::4villager::4dk::4yoshi::4rob::4duckhunt::4ryu::4falcon:

Last edited:

TimG57867

Smash Ace
In Terms of Usefulness: :4pacman::4pikachu::4rob::4olimar::4shulk::4mario::4greninja::4samus::4wiifit::4sheik::4villager:
In terms of Personal Appeal: :4gaw::4pikachu::4falco::4sonic::4villager::4dk::4diddy::4yoshi::4rob::4duckhunt::4ryu:

Dang it, double post. Can someone delete this extra comment?

Last edited:
Top Bottom