• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Young Link Poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

damage incorperated

Smash Apprentice
i like yours a lot, and anything that smashmac picks up is good, but im going to have to go with chu currently. i usually wouldnt vote for someone who doesnt main the character, but the way he uses yl in such high level play is a testament to his experience and dedication to lower tier characters

Red.

Smash Ace
I nominate Chip for one of the best y.links
DJ Combo says chip plays y.link like he's supposed to be played.
Chip is pretty flashy (PM for more details on that)
He's ranked 10th in WA
He's nice in real life
He's a y.link purist.

I'm not sure if chip is one of te best YLs. judging from my experiences with him, other players could bust out better ones just out of their universal skill. no offense.

edit - chu and dj combo are the best YLs

Red.

Smash Ace
no offense taken silent wolf
these players getting nominated should have y.link dittos to see whose better at using y.link, seriously

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i mean, he makes semi finals at local md/va tourneys with yoshi and bowser
im sure his ylink does pretty well LOL. no clue for sure though

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Mew? Humm..

Chu's Y.Link is obviously the best.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
The Samus one is even stickied on their boards.
So I doubt its against the rules.
Ah... I was just thinking of the rule that stated threads should not be created about members. I never knew about the Samus thread. :p

I nominate myself for most influential in proving that even Young Link mains can get married.

RikyuXz

Smash Cadet
hm..

judging based on a combo video.. wak is the most flashy (lai-fire almost like all the time.. wtf!)

but that was just a side note... anyways, its hard to say who's the best cuz they all have diff play style... shu's and arro's are just skilled, laijin is a god with projectiles, jash is pro with close-combat, chip is pretty balanced, I JUST DONT KNOW....

lol, random thought: make a yl tourney! tthat would be EPIC! immagine the explosions... muhahahahaha

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Buzz and Caveman for most influental young links on the scene.

Chu Dat is ****, he wins full stop.

I love Aarosmashguys playstyle it is too good. Number 1 for entertainment value. Need more vids :D.

Jash is also ****** all the peaches out there and random people in his state, 2good.

P.S. YLink dittos prove nothing.

_SSnakeKen

Smash Cadet
P.S. YLink dittos prove nothing.

Young link dittos dont prove who is the best at young link it just proves that you are the best at fighting against young link ,

so if you can beat young link you prove that you have knowledge of young link by beating young link . so that proves that you are a better young link

confused ?? me too

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Why isn't Jash being mentioned? Jash has done far more then any other Young Link has done *besides Chudat maybe*. Jash is like the best or 2nd best Young Link of all time....wanna know why? *looks at sig*

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Someone delete his ylink guide.^_^

RikyuXz.~

Smash Apprentice
thx for putting me up there laijin^^

Ps: this may seem like a fake imposterization of rikyuXz but its me just that my other acc. got owned cuz i was trying to change my email and i had to reverify and when i tried it didn't work so yeah... btw got any ideas on how to get it to work again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom