• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite tv show theme

Eagle

Smash Lord
The theme song for friends. I must of heard it about 800 times now. Because I've watched the series about 3 or more times. . . yeah, it's my favorite show.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Sorry but Tank!(from Bebop) is the best theme ever. Love that soundtrack.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
If we're talking strictly real life shows, then Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. If we're talking anime, I have no clue because there are tons I like ;_;

P-Wubbs

Smash Apprentice
2 more themes that are really good are the theme from Firefly and for nostalgia you can turn to Family Matters. I'm not sure I could come up with a better theme other than Family Matters that can get stuck in your head so quickly.

D13

Smash Ace
Oh, I loved Animaniacs so much. It's got a nice theme, like some other people said.

Fresh Prince is also good. I've pretty much memorized that one.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I love the theme song from Clueless, I have no idea why but it never leaves my head.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
"Heros Come Back" which was the first opening theme song for Naruto Shippuden.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Green Acres was the most epic theme I've ever heard. Same for The Beverly Hillbillies.

Rocko's Modern Life, Animaniacs, Pokemon seasons 1, 2 & 3, and The Super Mario Bros. Super Show all get honorable mentions.

Top Bottom