• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Stage

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
Final Destination is where most of my battles take places...Corneria would be my favorite, but the ships that shoot at you are annoying. I still like it, though. Nothing else really pops up in my mind as a favorite. Hyrule Temple is a fun stage for messing around in, like Super Sudden Death 10-30 Stock with another human.

Mindphazzer

Smash Apprentice
I love playing Mute City, Onett ( Though Onett is banned, it's still fun), and Battlefield (with it's alternate music). Please don't laugh at me, well I guess you can if you want. xD

offcell

Smash Apprentice
I usually just random stages. Dream Land is a good one though. Nice and big with platforms. Only neg. is that blowing tree :p

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Pokémon Stadium is nice. Fountain of Dreams arguably has some of the best background music and visuals.

Corigames

Smash Hero
FoD because of Samus' rediculous comeback from the bottom on it. Also Corneria, just because I can destroy the lazers and come back from it without dieing.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
I didnt know anyone ever randomed stages at all.
Random Stages: Final Destination, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64, Yoshi's Story, Pokemon Stadium, Battlefield.

Counter-Pick Stages (not random): Rainbow Cruise, Jungle Japes, Green Greens, Corneria, Brinstar, Mute City, Poke Floats, Mushroom Kingdom II, Kongo Jungle.

Banned Stages: The rest.

I'm pretty sure this list is accurate.

But yes people play the first six random stages listed all the time. thats what i do. when training, i just random them and sometimes pick one of the counter-picks.

Danstr

Smash Rookie
FD obv, Corneria The Great Fox, Battlefield, and The Great Bay for the win b/c you can play Sarira's Song.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Battlefield,

No **** shifting platforms like FOD and Poke stadium. Small hitbox abusive under the stage and it's perfect in size, not overly large like Dreamland or small like marth story.

Thino

Smash Master
I still don't have a clear perception of Marth Story. How do yo get it?
Imagine a tiny stage where marth's tipper gets you when you're on a platform , and really looks like Battlefield and Dreamland , and the 2nd part of its name is "Story"

Heegu

Smash Apprentice
All levels with high intaractivity like rainbowcruise. I don't train skills for tournaments etc. just want to play the game for fun and those levels are fun.

Top Bottom