• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Sounds?

kyle742

Smash Rookie
I like the sound of the electric fan and aircon (seriously, can hardly sleep without it)
I like the sound of the blowing wind
I like the sound of the crashing waves
I like the sound a microphone's feedback (ouch!) Just kidding.

The-Guy

Smash Cadet
Every man knows, that deep down inside them, their favorite sounds is a pistol with a silencer firing.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Silence and walking on crunchy leaves at nightime.

Beautiful.

Snail

Smash Lord
The sound of opening a treasure chest in LoZ. The sound snow makes when you walk on it. The sound of a running tap. The "baaaaa" sound made by sheep. The sound of a vibrating cell phone ''bzzzzzz''. The school bell >_>

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The sound of rain. Very soothing, especially when I'm about to sleep...it's like that perfect white noise that I can listen to and fall asleep instantly.

I like to walk in it, too. Walking through my campus, splashing through the puddles, looking through my raindrop covered glasses while people slowly go about their lives, oblivious to the sound of the rain because they've heard it so many times before. It's a calming feeling.

That's what I think.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
-The noise mario makes when he uses the FLUDD.
-when ness say PK thunder
-the noise kirby makes when you get a star finish or do hit taunt
-the noise you hear when your high and the room is silent
-I love the sound if rain and thunder. lightning is just a bonus lol
-The gamcube controller when to good people play fox, falco, or falcon
-the sound of loz when you open a chest. snail that was a nice one. i have that sound for when i have a new text message lol ^_^

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice

• [*]Stepping on crunchy leaves.

• Rain softly pattering on a window.
  • Evening cicadas or crickets from a nearby body of water.
  • Biting into something deliciously plush, like a chicken sandwich or soft fruit.
  • The cool, crisp air of a mountain range soaring through snow-covered trees.
  • Natural sounds of the wilderness.
  • The Wilhelm scream.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
The sound of drums. More specifically the sound the snare and bass.

The sound of the sea coming into shore.

The sound of wind.

The sound of rain dropping on a car. Actually, rain dropping period is an enjoyable sound. And so is lightning if it's just right and not too close.

edit: I actually like those little drum channels used in the original gameboy/color too. The chiptune sound is overall pleasing as long as it's a song though. And a good one. Which I guess doesn't count. But that chiptune snare thingy or whatever it is is cool.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
cool thread btw ^_^

for me:

-nature related things: I like the songs that birds sing in the morning. crunchy leaves/snow. The howling wind. Thunder/lightning. Rain and hail storms. I like the sound of heavy boots on thick soil (like when you're hiking).

-food related things: When preparing macaroni and cheese, when you mix in the cheese/milk and stir. The shuffling of a hand in a popcorn bag. Spoons hitting bowls. When soup bubbles. Pouring juice in a glass.

-melee: everthing samus :)

Top Bottom