• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Opponent

mzink*

Smash Ace
Out of curiousity, who is your favorite opponent to brawl against as MK? Mine is definitely Snake, dont really know why hes just a really fun challenge for me. Never a tedious one. His playstyle is a nice refresher from the other characters and those projectiles keep me on my toes. A really good snake is a very enjoyable brawl for me. I also like goin up against another MK.

LoyalSoldier

Smash Apprentice
In terms of the easiest one I find to beat I would have to go with a couple of the characters that have large delays in their recovery moves. Since Meta can chase after them and keep pushing them back.

For challenge right now Snake is definitely one of the harder characters since his projectiles aren't so easily beaten by the Mach Tornado.

Shears

Smash Master
ike as far as easiest. when i see i have to face an ike, its like a free 3 stock.

toon link or zzs just because i like the challenge of airdodging, shielding, and sidestepping required. the reason i dont like snake under this circumstance is because i find him annoying and just gets wicked gay, like gayer than the tornado.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
My favorite opponents are Jiggs and Sonic. Meta Knight just simply out prioritizes them, and their annoying rolling attacks.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Bowser, and Luigi. Smacking the stupid off that lifeless shell of a brother will always satisfy.

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
I enjoy killing Marth and Pikachu as any character, heh.

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
I enjoy fighting against MK as Zelda.. I just main her w/o a secondary.

Top Bottom