• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Ness color?

Smash Cadet
I can't pick a color.

You can't go wrong with Color 1 but compared to everything else it's okey

Color 2 is cool because I feel like an avenger entering the quantum realm

Color 3 has the classic "WARNING" colors and I feel like Double from Mega Man X4, but it sometimes feels like a little much

Forget color 4

I've been mostly using color 5, so this is where I'm coming from, yet I've always been on the fence about it (also, is it blue or purple, I hear people leaning on one side or the other, I see it as purple, help)

Color 6 may have a Mr. Saturn on it, but I don't feel like having pink on me

I don't feel worthy of color 7, that belongs to Awestin

Color 8 has the save file background, so I'm open to that too.

It's just too bad there's not a color of Ness where he has black shorts, a blue shirt, and white hat (too soon?)

Last edited:

Smash Cadet
I would say just 'K,' but I just learned Smashboards requires a reply to be 10 characters or longer

K

Mr Saturn Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
Skin seven is clearly the best
Master Barf looks great on a tee-shirt dans ma l'opignon

Skin three isn't bad if you like japanese baseball

Also I've never seen a skin two Ness in online play that didn't try (and fail) to spam PK Fire

Last edited:

Smash Cadet
I literally decide to go skin 7 RIGHT before I read this! I'll take that as a sign XD. Yes, 7 is the best (I just realized how the red in the shirt references the SECOND fight with Belch, that kind of sold me instantly for some reason)

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
I mostly use the white shirt+green shorts alt but I also like the yellow and black stripes alt because you could see it as a subtle Buzz Buzz reference.

Smash Cadet
I like using Color 2 when I play Ness. I like how it looks.
Initially I started using that color out of hype for Endgame (do you see it?) but I eventually just got a little bored of the blank shirt, that's just me personally. When I learned that alt was a reference to Fuel in Mother 3 I flipped out, though, so I only use red if I'm in a fiery mood >:D

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
It's been Color 6 since day one bruh. I personally love the color scheme, we used to call him street cred Ness lmao. Mr. Saturn is a great call back too. Coincidentally, the Boney sprite Lucas color is hands down my favorite of his.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I don't like using the original Ness palette, because that just doesn't seem interesting. Unless your favorite color is red, then go with the original. I use the Young Ness (5th) palette, which is blue and purple. I love both of those colors. I very rarely ever see the Fuel (2nd) palette being used by anybody. Same with his Select Screen (8th) palette. In Sm4sh, I had originally chose the Master Belch (7th) palette. Don't worry about worthiness or not, just choose that one if you really like it. I'm not fond of green and orange together, but that one has become better looking through each version of Smash. The Hanshin Tigers (3rd) palette is a nice one, too.

Smash Cadet
I don't like using the original Ness palette, because that just doesn't seem interesting. Unless your favorite color is red, then go with the original. I use the Young Ness (5th) palette, which is blue and purple. I love both of those colors. I very rarely ever see the Fuel (2nd) palette being used by anybody. Same with his Select Screen (8th) palette. In Sm4sh, I had originally chose the Master Belch (7th) palette. Don't worry about worthiness or not, just choose that one if you really like it. I'm not fond of green and orange together, but that one has become better looking through each version of Smash. The Hanshin Tigers (3rd) palette is a nice one, too.
LOL yeah I use Master Belch and purple interchangably :D

Also, Aarontimar was wrong, purple Ness is really Giygas XD

Weenuk

Smash Cadet
since the OG blue ness isn't in this game, the best ness alt would def be the mr saturn one

also green ness is underrated and is better than bee ness, default, and purple/giygas ness

Smash Cadet
Hm, I've developed a love for Green Ness. Not sure how but it personally feels more intuitive than the other colors I went back and forth on (2, 5, 7)

Smash Cadet
Over the weekend I got back into Smash and found that I was looking at all the wrong colors (me personally)

I constantly vacillated between color 2, 5, and 7 but now I've decided to join the Bumblebee Master Race; I haven't looked back >:D

jacobus9469

Smash Rookie
I can't pick a color.

You can't go wrong with Color 1 but compared to everything else it's okey

Color 2 is cool because I feel like an avenger entering the quantum realm

Color 3 has the classic "WARNING" colors and I feel like Double from Mega Man X4, but it sometimes feels like a little much

Forget color 4

I've been mostly using color 5, so this is where I'm coming from, yet I've always been on the fence about it (also, is it blue or purple, I hear people leaning on one side or the other, I see it as purple, help)

Color 6 may have a Mr. Saturn on it, but I don't feel like having pink on me

I don't feel worthy of color 7, that belongs to Awestin

Color 8 has the save file background, so I'm open to that too.

It's just too bad there's not a color of Ness where he has black shorts, a blue shirt, and white hat (too soon?)
Pick the purple and grey

Top Bottom