• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite map?

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
no items hyrule only fox only 5 stocks fkin scrub.

SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

Tent combo tier list:

Top:
DK
Fox
Pika
Luigi
Mario

High:
Falcon
Jiggs
Yoshi vs heavies

Mid:
Kirby
Link
Ness

Low:
Yoshi vs lighties
Samus
hey i get to do sum awesome samus tent combos =<

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I put the people in mid tier that have trouble finishing.

Falcon can just throw -> uair/nair/bair -> uairs -> upb

or something fancier like usmash -> reverse uair on heavies

and many other things.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I personally like every course, as though they all had some gimmick, they were FUN. Unlike Brawl's horrible stages... Saffron, Hyrule, and Sector Z are my top favorites. I never really enjoyed Kongo Jungle until Melee, and now, I even enjoy it in this game.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
The arwings are completely predictable. They follow the same path (there's 3/4/5 or so paths), and, if I remember right, they come at more-or-less set time intervals. But yeah, where they shoot in each path is constant.

If that stage didn't encourage camping as the ultimate strategy, that would probably be my favourite stage as well. Though it's fun in friendlies :p

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
The arwings are completely predictable. They follow the same path (there's 3/4/5 or so paths), and, if I remember right, they come at more-or-less set time intervals. But yeah, where they shoot in each path is constant.

If that stage didn't encourage camping as the ultimate strategy, that would probably be my favourite stage as well. Though it's fun in friendlies :p
my main issue with the arwings is that if I am close enough to the end of the stage, I do not see the arwings until they have fired a shot.

sharksquail

Smash Ace
I'm not a fan of Sector Z. It's too big, there are to many slants, the arwings suck, and it's a short porch to the right side from the bottom section. Which is the only place I like to play on that level.

Top Bottom