• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Final Smash

TheMarioFinale1.0

Smash Cadet
Which Final Smash is your favorite? Not necessarily which one is best but which one do you like using? Mine is Great Aether. Because of it's wide range and high damage lead to high lethal rate.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Mine is Blue falcon for its insta kill ability yes blue falcon is an insta kill i get the smash ball than ko my opponent than when they come back to life i hit them with blue falcon for a double kill. It also negates the metal effect so they almost always die.

:phone:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Mine is Blue falcon for its insta kill ability yes blue falcon is an insta kill i get the smash ball than ko my opponent than when they come back to life i hit them with blue falcon for a double kill. It also negates the metal effect so they almost always die.

Take it from a Falcon main that the Blue Falcon is not an instint kill. What you discribed was the glitch on Mushroomy Kingdom 1-2 where you use it on the highest point in the stage.

I mean they can't let Captain Falcon go FULL speed at them, the man has to hold back or the whole galaxy would implode.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Olimar. Nice way to see his spaceship implemented. Also, the whole unavoidable thing helps...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well, I have to say that Ike's Final Smash is my favorite by far, The Great Aether is what he used in his games which made me like it. :ikebrawl:

Favorite Final Smash Character

I think Mario, has one of the most visually stunning final smashes, however it's not that good of a final smash. My favorite have to be Mr. Game & Watch because I like how big you are and how much room you can take on a stage where it's easy to hit someone. However if I had to choose something very visual, Samus or Link got my vote.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I've always loved Great Aether, it just looks and sounds so satisfying to land the initial attack. Then you do the flaming combo of death in the middle of the stage for everyone to see before finishing them off.

Wario Man I've always liked the most of the transformation final smashes for the flying effect on the aerials.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Pk Starstorm... On small stages at least... (Thinks of billion epic failz on New Pork City)

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
DDD's final smash since it basically trolls anyone who wanted to get the smash ball. I also get lucky and get a stage full of gordos sometimes..

wolfgang92

Smash Rookie
hands down Super Sonic

I feel like Goku when doing it! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SUPER SAIAN!

Pretty much what Goku's final smash would be

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
Olimar's Final Smash is not unavoidable (or at least the explosion is not unavoidable), PK Starstorm sucks on every stage against everyone. Super Sonic is cheap, although it gets easy to avoid eventually.

Snakes is pretty annoying.

Captain Falcon's is one of the best. It is very powerful, and it has very deceptive range.

But the best is Yoshi's. That is SO amazing. It has a great deal of power in the fireballs, and it is easy to hit even an evasive enemy. Simply knock them into the air with your body or the fire breath, then blast them!

100th post.

Dynamite

Smash Apprentice
Zelda/Sheik's Light Arrow is my favorite. The way the camera zooms in on your opponent getting hit and the way time freezes for a brief moment is really cool.

Destiny Warrior

Smash Apprentice
I've only watched a video of the Final Smashes, but my favourite is Snake. I like how it makes your enemy run around like frightened cats.

mentholcase

Smash Cadet
But the best is Yoshi's. That is SO amazing. It has a great deal of power in the fireballs, and it is easy to hit even an evasive enemy. Simply knock them into the air with your body or the fire breath, then blast them!
Yoshi's is cool to me because it reminds me of the powerups in Super Mario World when you eat the different colored shells. Blue for flying, red for fire, and to an extent, yellow for hurting enemies close to you (but in SMW, you had to jump and land close to them)

Pokegirl21

Smash Rookie
I like using Ike's , Marth's zero suit Samus's , Luigi's, Ganondorf's Sheik's, C.Falcon's, King DeDeDe's and Lucario's! I like them all! ;)

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
I like metaknight's, zelda's, and luigi's. Metaknight's easy to piss people off even if it isn't the strongest. Plus it's funny when playing teams and you hit your teammate just to get the other two for sure. Zelda's is pretty and very flashy. Luigi's is sexy. Nuff said.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I like Olimar's End of Day but my favorite is Sonic's Super Sonic. Although i'm a Sonic main, so i'm biased.

cpm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cpm001
3DS FC
0705-4380-2066
Switch FC
sw-0519-8110-5525
the peach blossom because it puts the opponents to sleep and peach food fall from the sky.

Loxo

Smash Rookie
Luigi Up special + Final Smash= instant death unless you're metal.

Top Bottom