• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Final Smash

Azula

Smash Cadet
I love Zelda/Shiek's smash because whenever I get it when playing with my friends, they all run away from me and keep jumping up and down lol...

51V3

Smash Rookie
Mine is Blue falcon for its insta kill ability yes blue falcon is an insta kill:phone:
Excuse me, but how is it exactly an insta kill? I've used Capt. Falcon to great lengths and it's not always an insta kill, especially if their damage is 40% and lower. If it's any higher, I'm sure it is an insta kill! But I really don't think it is. ^-^;

PS ~ I don't mean to be rude. Sorry if I am!!!

@OP: My favorite smash would have to be Link's. I like the idea of it, and the Triforce Slash (whatever it's called, don't wanna give it a bad name) looks AMAZING when your slicing and dicing your opponent(s). Also, if you manage to get lucky, you can also catch-and-trap a CPU and/or Human opponent in it too! That way, you may be able to get more than one kill, IF their damage %age is high enough! And, on top of ^that^, it has a clear, straight-shot range in front of him.

Ecclesiastes

Smash Rookie
Giga Bowser. I always wanted to control Giga Bowser since Melee. Plus, it's hilarious watching other people run away once they see Bowser transforming.

Wonderboy94

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'd say Giga Bowser is the most fun to use. Unleashing a rampage of desteruction upon your opponents is always entertaining!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Diddy's will always be my favorite, mainly cause it looks like it came straight from DK64. And it's powerful, and quite fun to use. One of the few Final Smashes also that can kill from 0%, gives you lots of freedom in usage, and can probably kill 2 characters if you know how to use it.

Notable others: Link, Ganondorf, Samus, Pikachu, Luigi, Bowser, Toon Link

Least favorite imo is Kirby's. They could've done better. Always felt that ever since it got announced on the Smashbros.com update.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
My favorite Final Smash is Warioman
Mostly for lulzy reasons, like his aerial's speed + them prepling him upward and his speedy bike.
Repetitivly Uair in midair + Warioman = too good.

pradbitt

Smash Rookie
my favorite final smash is definitely Snake's. It's pretty much like turning SSB to a shooting game :D

Wizard Of Seraphym

Smash Cadet
1- Capt Falcon. Cinimatic FS is always win
2- Link/TLink. Even better if you download the Fierce Deity form. It is a screengasm.
3- Ike. Flashy, and I almost put it above Link's, but I have more trouble killing with it than most finals.
4- Lucario. Giant. Laser. Beam.
5- Pit. This one is because I turned all of his little cherub guys into Magikarps.

In short, everything is better with mods.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
1- Capt Falcon. Cinimatic FS is always win
2- Link/TLink. Even better if you download the Fierce Deity form. It is a screengasm.
3- Ike. Flashy, and I almost put it above Link's, but I have more trouble killing with it than most finals.
4- Lucario. Giant. Laser. Beam.
5- Pit. This one is because I turned all of his little cherub guys into Magikarps.

In short, everything is better with mods.
Creds to you, sir. Brawl sucks unless people **** with it.

Top Bottom