• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite charater for boss battles?

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
mine used to be fox because if you beat boss battles with fox, you unlocked wolf, plus his reflector was second-to-none. but for intense i tried using ness and got to 8 before meta ridley did his attack where he puts the entire flacon flyer downward off the screen with me on it.

what's yours?

Aziel

Smash Cadet
Toon Link for me, but honestly I'm biased. I just find that since I can use him the best that he would probably be the best for me to use in Boss Battles. I have yet to do intense Boss Battles, but I'll get to it shortly.

lego

Smash Rookie
I use Toon Link and just pogo stab on them all day. :p Quick and easy.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
i use ganondorf. he's so quick and his great jumping ability allows him to dodge attacks gracefully

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I go with Charizard, sometimes I use Falco, MK and Wolf since they are my mains.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Any spammy character works, Lucas also for absorbtion abilites, Charizard for Raw power, but I actually use Ganondorf the best for boss battles

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon is surprisingly good at taking out bosses.

See: Knee, quick, fastfaller, spammable.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
ness's pk flash does great. and his dtilt is great for rayquaza believe it or not.

Firebird970

Smash Rookie
I use fox. For Petey, Duon, Galleom, and Porky, the B move does so much damage toward bosses amazingly. And for like Ridley Master and Crazy and Tabuu, use Fox's Up-B move when your in the air directly on them but quickly flick the control stick down to hit the floor insted of higher, or his Down-A move or C stick down move, a whole lot of damage there. Just cant beat very hard on Boss Battles >_>

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
to win on intense with meta knight all you do is spam nair...
its quite effortless....i did it in my 3rd try with him...

(after learning every single pattern of every single boss with marth but dying at tabuu like a million times....Meta just dodges tabuu's attacks better)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Kirby destroys bosses with his hammer and dair. Beat intense on my 3rd try with him.

brawler15

Smash Cadet
I did co-op with 2 charizards. Master hand chose the wrong attack at the wrong time buddy.

Hedgehog325

Smash Rookie
I use Lucas ANd just use D-Air multiple times. Also using PK Thunder On Galleom and most of the other bosses is very useful. Also, Lucas' jump is very long and good for air dodges.

Top Bottom