• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite cereal? AKA: The Great Breakfast Heist of 2008.

Webster

Smash Rookie
When it comes to taste, Fruity Pebbles. But most of the time they get soggy really fast.

When it comes to unsoggyness(lol) Lucky Charms.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Trix. (There for kids.) and Fruity pebbles are delicious. The best though are Cookie Crisp.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have great difficulty answering this. I pretty much like every cereal out there.

I'd say.... Those Quaker Oatmeal Squares with a bit of sugar.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i inhale my fruity pebbles so fast that they never get soggy, unless i go for the salad bowl.

if i salad bowl it, i usually choose peanut butter captain crunch, lucky charms, or rice krispies with sugar on top.

good thread.

edit: **** HOW COULD I FORGET Honey Bunches of Oats. ****ING AMAZING CEREAL WITH A MISLEADING ADULT TYPE NAME

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Weet-a-bix. It's not particularly tasty. In fact it doesn't really have any good qualities. I think that might be what makes it so endearing.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I think it's strange, a lot of Adult Type Named cereals are oddly good.
also, if you have never had Cinnamon Life Cereal, you should go get it like now. =O ill pay you if you don't like it.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
reeses puffs, fruity pebbles, cocoa pebbles, cinnamon toast crunch, lucky charms, cocoa puffs, and I freaking love honey bunches of oats. I love pretty much every cereal, well 95%
frosted flakes, honey nut cheerios.

D13

Smash Ace
I'm such a cereal fanatic. It's all I ever eat for breakfast during the school year. Cap'n Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch is easily my favorite. I love peanut butter so much.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Cinnamon Toast Crunch, bar-none. I love that stuff so freakin' much. It's the cinnamon suger swirls in every bite!

Other favorites:
Honey Bunches of Oats
Reese's Puffs
Trix
Frosted Flakes
Fruity Pebbles

blink777

Smash Journeyman
All Bran... You may now spit out your drinks in surprise.

But seriously, I actually have come to really like the stuff.

Peach_rules

Smash Cadet
NNID
Peachrules14
Well, I like a lot of General Mills Cereals like Lucky Charms, Cookie Crisp, and Reese's Puffs. I also like Fruity Pebbles and Capt. Crunch. That's got to be the coolest cereal ever. Anything with a pirate like that has my money.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
It's all about the porridge maaann... if it counts as a cereal that is. Good with honey.
I would have said Corn Flakes some time ago, but after a month solid of eating them they taste like cardboard.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
who else rocks the salad bowl from time to time? about once a week im just hungry as **** and i just unload on cereal

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
I like to split my time between Cracklin' Oat Bran, Honey Bunches of Oats, and Cheerios (usually a mix of half regular, half honey nut). Although when it comes down to it, I'd take a bowl of nice, thick oatmeal over a cold cereal any day.

Also, I'm just curious, but does anyone else out there like their cereal dry? I never put milk in mine. I thought it was a family thing, until one day during college my two freshman year roommates and I all realized that none of us use milk in our cereal, which was something we failed to notice freshman year because we never ate breakfast together apparently.

A bowl of dry Cheerios and a tall glass of water is one of my favorite breakfasts of all time.

Webster

Smash Rookie
I like to split my time between Cracklin' Oat Bran, Honey Bunches of Oats, and Cheerios (usually a mix of half regular, half honey nut). Although when it comes down to it, I'd take a bowl of nice, thick oatmeal over a cold cereal any day.

Also, I'm just curious, but does anyone else out there like their cereal dry? I never put milk in mine. I thought it was a family thing, until one day during college my two freshman year roommates and I all realized that none of us use milk in our cereal, which was something we failed to notice freshman year because we never ate breakfast together apparently.

A bowl of dry Cheerios and a tall glass of water is one of my favorite breakfasts of all time.
I like eating cheerios dry and cookie crisp dry but not any other cereal.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
What's wrong with you people? Count Chocula is where it's at. I can't find it at the store anymore, though D=

I'll eat Fruit Loops dry as a snack.

~rh

Smash Lord
It's all about dat Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

*****es don't know... they don't know...

~rh

Smash Lord
Ahh. I just had two nice bowls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. That is the best cereal in existence, god.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Does anyone add sugar to their milk while eating cereal? Just a small amount..? I can't drink plain milk, even with the after effects of sweetness from the cereal itself. Need moar shug.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Waffle Crisp was hands down the best cereal ever made. Next comes Honey Bunches of Oats which is closely followed by Count Chocula.

I have to give an honorable mention to Frosted Flakes, Fruity Pebbles, and Frosted Shredded Mini-Wheats too.

Top Bottom