• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia 2: Nobu's Grand Mafia Adventure

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
D

Deleted member

You can sign me up if you don't fill up. I know jack about Fate tho.
I don't have an exact number of players in mind, 18 was just the number of roles ready. We can work with 13 if no one else shows up.
And I've made sure flavor doesn't affect the game much, at least not as much as last game.

D

Deleted member

I don't have an exact number of players in mind, 18 was just the number of roles ready. We can work with 13 if no one else shows up.
And I've made sure flavor doesn't affect the game much, at least not as much as last game.
Hoping the Zealous Zebra of power shows up and plays with me.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Nah, don't cut a role if you don't have to, I'll play. But if more people decide to sign up, you can swap me out.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I, King Boo, have revived Shiny as a fellow boo! You will have to forgive him for his newly found aggression, he is just hungry to pick fights and scare people as a newly born Boo.

D

Deleted member

um...obviously?

no seriously what the hells your problem? when was i trying to be scary and why the hell should i kneel at you?
Oh come on, I was only trying to have fun.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just give me a warning instead of calling me your son. :lol:
Wait a minute.

I never thought about this, but does me reviving people and turning them into boos effectively make me a Boo Daddy?

I assumed it didn't, which is why I find it odd that you think I referred to you as my son, but if it does, then that just made my job extremely awkward.

Looks like a family reunion is in order...

D

Deleted member

Wait a minute.

I never thought about this, but does me reviving people and turning them into boos effectively make me a Boo Daddy?

I assumed it didn't, which is why I find it odd that you think I referred to you as my son, but if it does, then that just made my job extremely awkward.

Looks like a family reunion is in order...
I AM NOT YOUR SON! :mad:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Yea work picked up so I'm prob skipping this one.

I'll **** talk people from the spectator chat though

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I was planning on closing sign ups today already so we'll do it with 14.
I'll start sending the Role PMs once I deao with some stuff here

D

Deleted member

Role PMs will start to get sent soon, confirm that you have received it on the PM itself

D

Deleted member

Wait Opossum is playing?
He is going to trick me again.
He tricked me in Swamp's Random Mafia and in Holder's mafia.

Also got my egg roll.

D

Deleted member

Role PMs have all been sent, I believe.
I had an issue with the images but they should all be working now

D

Deleted member

I have to PM Opossum as soon as possible when the night happens.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
When does the game start?

Top Bottom