• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia 2: Nobu's Grand Mafia Adventure

D

Deleted member

"Ah, finally, I can finally play Camelot, it's good to be bac--"

FATE/MAFIA 2:
NOBU'S GRAND MAFIA ADVENTURE

Presented to you by Shishoe and Natz~ Natz~

"Wh-what's the meaning of this?"

"Oh hey, it's you! So glad you could come, Nobu really wanted you to watch the whole thing."

"Who are you little gremlin? Why is there a second Mafia game being hosted?"

"Nobu Nobu"

"Ah **** there are more of them? Uh hey, wait why are you tying me up, stop!"

"Ok, now sit tight and let Nobu explain Nobu's plan."

"I'm not even tied up, I could just get up and punch you!"

"You are, Nobu just didn't have the budget for a new portrait so just play along."

"Oh okay, I feel ya."

"Anyways, welcome to Fate/Mafia 2: Nobu's Grand Mafia Adventure!"

"Wait, who's Nobu again?"

"Me! Nobu is Nobu! THIS is exactly why Nobu need to do this, you missed Nobu's event, and now you don't know how great Nobu is!"

"Why do you talk like that?"

"When Nobu saw your little game, Nobu knew it was the perfect way to advertise herself! All Nobu needed was for you to stop logging in for a few days and take over Chaldea."

"Damnit, this is what happens when I focus too much on Heroes. But wait, how did you manage to do all of this? My Servants should have been able to stop you!"

"Easy, Nobu got some help!"

"Hello, Gudako."

"N-no, it can't be!"

"Oh yes, it can! This nice little lady asked for my cooperation in destroying Chaldea, and I just couldn't say no."

"You fiend, you cheater! You shouldn't be able to find this place!"

"Don't worry, none of this is canon anyways. It doesn't need to make sense"

"That's not a satisfatory answer at all!"

"Mr. Salmon here and Nobu made a deal to bring him here, so now he's legally required to play the role of the villain in Nobu's big event."

"I mean, I guess it could be fun, right?"

"I can't believe the so-called "King of Mages" is being controlled by a little girl."

"Hey, Nobu isn't little!"

"It will be fun, right? Better make this whole "destroy humanity" deal fun while it lasts. I even brought some friends..."

"Wait, you have friends?"

"O-of course I do! And they all want to destroy humanity as much as I do!"

"Sure..."

"Anyways, if you want to join, just sign up right here in the thread, rules to follow below"

"Why are you talking to the wall?"

"Because it's the 4th Wall."

"Aren't you supposed to, like, break it?"

"What's a 4th Wall?"

"Just stay quiet both of you."

Da Rules(stolen from Mario Mafia's OP):
-Among the players there are mafiosos. The objective of the town is getting rid of the mafia, while the job of the mafia is outnumber the members of the town.
-Game is divided in two phases, Day time and Night time, each one lasts 24 hours.
-During Day time, players will talk on the main thread trying to discover who the mafia is, and will cast a vote. Whoever gets the most amount of votes will be lynched at the end of the day.
-To vote, just bold it with who you want to cast your vote on, like this Vote: Shishœ. To unvote, just do the same but with Unvote: Shishœ. Please, have your vote separated from the main text body, as there's a very high chance of the host missing it and resulting in your vote not counting. Also, while not necessary, the hosts would appreciate votes to be put in the highest font size avaible for an even easier time.
-Votes with nicknames instead of the actual username WILL NOT be counted. Abbreviations are fine though(i.e.: just 'Maven' is acceptable, 'Opo' or 'Swamp' is acceptable. 'shimachu', 'woomy' and such ARE NOT.).
-Majority lynch will be in play, once a majority is reached, voting will ne locked and the game will move onto Night phase(as soon as the host can do it, that is).
-During Night time, players will be able to communicate trough PM's. No talk in the main thread will be allowed during Night time.
-To use the abilites the players might have, just say so in the role PM you are given. Make sure to make it clear for the hosts.
-The hosts of the game (Shishœ and Natz~) must be added to every PM to make sure you don't break the rules.
-Once you are dead, you are forbidden to talk on the main thread or on private messages with other players, except for the usual ****posting, but keep it to a mininum specially on tense moments.
-NO SCREENSHOTS ALLOWED. Don't even try, or it will cost an inmediate host kill.
-You can't quote directly messages from the hosts or other players PM's, you can paraphrase it though.
-DON'T EDIT THE MESSAGES, OR YOU WILL BE PENALIZED. It's fine to double or triple post, but don't edit the messages.
-Don't mention the game in other places, it's kinda cheating.
-Additional info can be asked to the hosts in the role PM's, and we'll do our best to answer. Feel free to do so.
-Our dear Swamp Sensei has agreed to take full responsibility for any host errors yet again!
-Host is a dumb dumb and may have forgotten a rule somewhere, if so, please tell me so I can add it.

Additional info regarding the setup:
-A sample PM is available for all to see. It is NOT an actual role in the game:
True Name: Elizabeth Bathory
Class: Lancer

You are Elizabeth Bathory, the Countess of Blood and a Townie. You dream to be an idol but really, no one can stand your singing. You swear it's great though.

Active Skills:
-Every Night you may visit someone and sing to them. This does nothing but notify them that their ears are bleeding. [Sing:User]
-Every Day, you may kill another player in broad daylight for no apparent reason other than feeling like it. [Kill:User]

Passive Skills:
N/A
-All roles are new, meaning no roles from the past game are returning, including cut roles. This includes the following:
*Jeanne D'Arc(Ruler)
*Hassan of a Hundred Faces(Assassin)
*Nero Claudius(Saber)
*Gawain(Saber)
*Medea(Caster)
*Cu Chulainn(Lancer)
*Nameless(Archer)
*Florence Nightingale(Berserker)
*Astolfo(Rider)
*Medusa(Rider)
*Altera(Saber)
*Jeanne D'Arc Alter(Avenger)
*Archimedes(Caster)
*Jack the Ripper(Assassin)
*Mysterious Heroine X(Assassin)
*Gilgamesh(Archer)

Mass tagging time! Hopefully it works.
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Pokechu Pokechu Coricus Coricus vaanrose vaanrose KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Opossum Opossum Wolfie557 Wolfie557 @ShinyLegendary Yellowlord Yellowlord praline praline Ura Ura AEMehr AEMehr CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 Kirby Dragons Kirby Dragons redfeatherraven redfeatherraven RamOne RamOne God Robert's Cousin God Robert's Cousin Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel @GoldenYuiitusin Jojalole Jojalole A Distant Demon A Distant Demon AmericanDJ AmericanDJ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Z25 Z25 @Lampy Maven89 Maven89 Spak Spak #HBC | Dark Horse #HBC | Dark Horse #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe #HBC | marshy #HBC | marshy #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary BarDulL BarDulL

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Players:
1. #HBC | Nabe
2. Ura
3. Opossum
4. The Stoopid Unikorn
5. Maven89
6. Pokechu
7. ShinyLegendary
8. BarDulL
9. Coricus
10. Yellowlord
11. Praline
12. GoldenYuuitusin
13. WhiteEaglePL
14. Vaanrose

Spectating:
God Robert's Cousin
Redfeatherraven
AmericanDJ
Jojalole
#HBC | Dark Horse

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sign me up!

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm in

The rules state that dead people can not post in the thread, but it doesn't say they can't talk at all, such as through PMs. Is this intentional or just an oversight?

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I've made sure that flavor doesn't affect the game like it did last time. Which is why there are no skill names this time, so don't worry if you know jack **** about Fate

D

Deleted member

I'm in

The rules state that dead people can not post in the thread, but it doesn't say they can't talk at all, such as through PMs. Is this intentional or just an oversight?
Oversight, I literally just copy-pasted most of those rules from the last game's OP so I'll edit that in soon

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I’m currently undecided on whether or not I’ll join this one, to be honest. I think after the last game, I need a break from mafia.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
after we vote, do we have to unvote? :^(

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Y'know come to think of it I think it's pretty ironic that after Villains Mafia when I kept mass claiming to be looking for my boss that I actually ended up with a boss in Mario Mafia lol.

Here's hoping I won't be tied to anyone this game.
after we vote, do we have to unvote? :^(
Vote: Pokechu

You have the sample claim! :mad:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Vote: Ura

I can't trust this guy. Way too suspicious if you ask me.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
We won’t.

Not like you’re active anyway :V
hey, stoopid, that was rude and uncalled for >:^(

even if yellow is not as active as other players, that doesn't mean you should tell them, "we won't even notice a difference" when they say they're going to sit out

If I do sit this one out, I hope you guys won’t mind. :V
Yellow, even if you are not one of the most active mafia players, I will say that I hope your mafia hiatus ends soon! So that way, N1 on the game you come back, we'll have so much fun! :laugh: I always wanted to talk with you more, you seem radical!

If the game allows group PMs then we could add Cori into the mix and have a blast!!! :laugh:

D

Deleted member

In my defense, I wrote all of this in my phone's notes app, which doesn't have any way to bold text. I'll edit that in too.
Maybe if you would of drunk more milk the text would of been bolder.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh **** I edited my posts!

Gonna get a Hostkill now. :c

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
hey, stoopid, that was rude and uncalled for >:^(

even if yellow is not as active as other players, that doesn't mean you should tell them, "we won't even notice a difference" when they say they're going to sit out
Was most a joke, but yeah, didn’t sound as good as in my head.

Sowwy, Yellow.

D

Deleted member

Also, much like the DG game, I'll make a separate thread once we start to have things be more organized.

D

Deleted member

you know what else is a joke?

me beating you into next Sunday :smirk:

Go to the corner. And think about what you've done! :mad::mad::mad:

LOL
Well at least Uni has an alchemy.
Uni's alchemy is being so stupid that the victim dies from confusion.
So Uni will win this fight for sure.

Top Bottom