• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia 2 - ENDGAME: And just let him ****ing die? - TOWN VICTORY

D

Deleted member

"So, who did they decide to kill?"

"That guy over there. Nobu would like to react but Nobu doesn't feel any emotional attachment."

"Lol he's so tiny."

"Oh, Nobu knows what to do. Guards, bring Gudako back."

"Nobu Nobu"

"What do you want now?"

"BURN THE CHILD."

"What the hell is going on in he-- oh no."

"Sorry, Guda, it ain't Nobu's call, they are the ones who decided it. These are simply the rules."

"Please no, he has so much potential!"

"Nobu Nobu!"

And as such, ShinyLegendary was beaten to death in what could only be descibed as "brutal enough that our censors won't allow it
True Name: Alexander
Class: Rider

You are Alexander, the Great and a Townie. The young king before his rise, you still have yet to form your army.

Active Skills:
-Once every Night, you may invite a player to join your army. [Invite:User]

Passive Skills:
-Should you be prevented from acting, you'll invite the person blocking you instead.
-On Night 3, you'll recruit all invited players to a shared PM.
ShinyLegendary was lynched. He was Alexander, a Townie.

"Told ya Town sucks."

"You'll pay for this, Nobu, you little dirty gremlin!"

"Geez, why am I ignored in your threats? I'm being evil too you know?"

"Well, that's a way to start, this is going to be interesting."

Night 1 begins now and ends in 24 hours(23:59 UTC-3). You may now PM each other so long as you invite me and Natz~ Natz~ to them and send in your Night actions.

Who will Mafia kill? Find out in the next episode: "Mafia kills--"

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just a note, Shiny has been infracted for earlier posts; they're a bit too sexually explicit and vulgar. Don't do that here, please.

D

Deleted member

Natz~ Natz~
I won't be here to take care of the phase shift so I leave things to you. Thank you im advance.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Phase shift now guys

no more night talk and give katt some time to handle this absolute mess of 50 convos you gave me

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
who else ready for a bamboozle like shiny lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

...Hello? Nobu? Solomon? where did they go...they left me in the basement for a whole night....wait...wait AHA! THE DOORS UNLOCKED!

I gotta get out of here before that little gremlin comes back and-..wat...wat...NOOO! SHES DEAD
and so in front of the what was suppose to be locked basement door was the body of #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe brutally murdered

True Name: Queen Medb
Class: Rider

You are Queen Medb, the Mother of Soldiers and a Townie. "I don't mind being a *****. I don't mind it at all." Really, everything here is a sex metaphor. They'd be way more direct if it weren't for Smashboards though.

Active Skills:
-Every Night, you may "jail" a player, protecting them for that Night while also preventing them from performing any actions. [Jail:User]

Passive Skills:
-Players that have been jailed cannot harm you.

----------------------------------------------------------

we'll probably have much more to say if this weren't such a family friendly site....sigh i leave this mess to you oth-OH****IHEARTHENOBU'SCOMINGBACKRUNNING

"It is now day 2, you all have 24 hours to decide on a lynch, if a majority is reached before that, we'll end the Day earlier. With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

probably not the best but katt didn't really have much to work with the flavor, sorry shish :V

@GoldenYuiitusin The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn praline praline Yellowlord Yellowlord Coricus Coricus Maven89 Maven89 vaanrose vaanrose Ura Ura Wolfie557 Wolfie557 Pokechu Pokechu Opossum Opossum BarDulL BarDulL

also give me a bit to send the night results, sorry again

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
okay all night actions results sent

katts gonna go eat some ice cream now, all of ya do yoru **** :V

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
okay well

if y'all aint got anything to say

i do

just

give me a few minutes

to put it in words :'(((((((((

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The long and short of it is that I'm pretty annoyed that Nabe was killed, and even more annoyed that he threatened not to play with me again as now confirmed Town. We ended up working things out in night PMs, but, well, this obviously sucks.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Vote: BarDulL

I got Nabe's last minute message before the night phase ended and he clearly stated that the only person who knows his role is Bar. Not only that but this came at a time where Nabe claimed he targeted Maven but actually used his ability on Vaan. I suspect there's an allegiance between Bar and Maven.

Also...

FoS: Opossum

Pretty damn suspicious of Opo's desire to keep info to himself for the first few phases. Wonder why he needs to buy time for himself.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Vote: BarDulL

I got Nabe's last minute message before the night phase ended and he clearly stated that the only person who knows his role is Bar. Not only that but this came at a time where Nabe claimed he targeted Maven but actually used his ability on Vaan. I suspect there's an allegiance between Bar and Maven.

Also...

FoS: Opossum

Pretty damn suspicious of Opo's desire to keep info to himself for the first few phases. Wonder why he needs to buy time for himself.

How do you know he targeted me?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ura Ura

Nabe told me he was the jailer. However, I did not tell anyone this; I inferred to Pokechu that Nabe had "made a big claim" but I did not explicitly say he had a "big role" per se.

Nabe then proceeded to send a message to everyone he trusted saying that I was the only one who knew he was the jailer prior to issuing his target right before deadline.

I had mentioned to Pokechu that Nabe made a big claim, but that was the extent of it. I had not mentioned that Nabe was a jailer.

Additionally, #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe , I told you that I mentioned it to Pokechu because Pokechu was wondering why you knew there was a certain role in the game, which you slipped out during conversation with them. :mad:

D

Deleted member

"Who let Gudako out!?"

"You should be thanking me for cleaning up your mess!"

"N-Nobu's mess!? Nobu has made no mess! Now get back to the basement until the Day's end!"

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ura Ura

Nabe told me he was the jailer. However, I did not tell anyone this; I inferred to Pokechu that Nabe had "made a big claim" but I did not explicitly say he had a "big role" per se.

Nabe then proceeded to send a message to everyone he trusted saying that I was the only one who knew he was the jailer prior to issuing his target right before deadline.

I had mentioned to Pokechu that Nabe made a big claim, but that was the extent of it. I had not mentioned that Nabe was a jailer.

Additionally, #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe , I told you that I mentioned it to Pokechu because Pokechu was wondering why you knew there was a certain role in the game, which you slipped out during conversation with them. :mad:
Yeah Nabe said you told Pokechu that he had a "large role".

So really the only one who could have gotten that word to Mafia is either you or Pokechu.

Top Bottom