• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fatality 3 Results!

Jtails

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles.

1. Vinnie ($120) :popo:
2. Dabuz ($60) :olimar:
3. Jtails ($20) :metaknight: :fox:
4. Jash :toonlink:
5. Will :dk2:
5. PatG :zerosuitsamus: :lucario:
7. PsP :toonlink:
7. Penta :gw:
9.Doom :metaknight:
9. Helper :falco: :dedede: :lucas:
9. SouthPaw :toonlink:
9. Mike Kirby :kirby2:
13. Raptor :yoshi2:
13. Bonk :popo:
13. Remix :toonlink:
13. Sama :luigi2:
17. Dr. Pepper :popo:
17. Fenix :pikachu2:
17. Tony T :lucario:
17. Terry :pikachu2:

Most used character: :toonlink:
Second most used character: :popo:

Jtails

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

1. Vinnie Good stuff Vinnie! Finally beating Dabuz and all :) You really impressed me, cause I think IC's are a terrible character and what you did with them was outstanding. We gotta practice sometime ever lol.
2. Dabuz Ughh I need to train against olimar, cause I honestly have no idea wtf to do. There are no olimars to practice against so its not fair at all! ggs, I'll figure it out and wreck you next time, or at least take a game off.
3. Jtails Swag
4. Jash It was awesome seeing you at the tourny, a pleasant surprize! I'd like to team with you again at some events. Sucks I know TL so well, anddd have a broken character lol. good stuff.
5. Will Sucks doubles didn't happen! I wanted us to plow through the bracket lol. PB6 though ;)
5. PatG Always great seeing you, top 5 is great. It was dumb you were having controller issues. I was too lol during a couple of sets. Side B off stage lmao.
7. PsP DA BESS TOONLINK! lol see what I meant when offline was totally different? Fun money matches :)
7. Penta Intense set dude, keep improving, I want to see you on top.
9.Doom Thanks a lot for coming out and supporting. and ughhh Olimar! >.< did you get those cakes you wanted?
9. Helper Dudeee no MK today? I guess you're trying to get ready for the new metagame :p cool to see that. Nice job commentating.
9. SouthPaw DA BESS TOONLINK! lol I don't get it either.. anyway. You're getting closer than you think, we'll keep at it :)
9. Mike Kirby Fun money match lol I'm trying to bring back my old characters again. DA BESS NESS! lol you'll see.
13. Raptor Yeah I try to just use mid tiers against Yoshi. I don't like getting chain grabbed :p
13. Bonk DA BESS IC's Glad you were able to see some things from Vinnie that hopefully can improve you.
13. Remix Thanks for coming through, I didn't expect to see you. We should have gotten some friendlies in, I love fighting TL's. LOL @ you coaching psp!
13. Sama Thanks for coming through, it was cool seeing you.
17. Dr. Pepper Cool seeing new faces around, hopefully you enjoyed the event, and come to more soon.
17. Fenix You're a regular here, I'm glad you come through each time. hopefully you're watching those ESAM vids :p
17. Tony T Yooo yeah TL's Fsmash pushes you off, you have to hold in the direction onstage to avoid that.
17. Terry Thanks for coming through again, cool seeing you.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff to vinnie and dabuz for conquering all .
Good stuff to jash for impressing me ,doing well on no practice
good stuff to will and patg for exploring different options

Tony T

Smash Ace
Good stuff to Sama and southpaw for beating me in bracket when I had no practice for a month

Good stuff to Pat G remix and doom for beating me in mms all of em were epic.

Great seeing everyone again and great tourney Jules.

I'll see everyone again at Polybrawl 6 and I will be unrusted by then.

:phone:

Jash

Smash Lord
Good stuff to Sama and southpaw for beating me in bracket when I had no practice for a month:phone:
Enough excuses, you lost and it wasn't because you haven't played in a month. I'm sick of hearing you sugar coat your losses to make Sama and Southpaws wins seem meaningless.

Accept your losses for what they are.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Enough excuses, you lost and it wasn't because you haven't played in a month. I'm sick of hearing you sugar coat your losses to make Sama and Southpaws wins seem meaningless.

Jash...just...went...IN!

Luigisama

Smash Champion
1. Vinnie It was cool seeing you again. Lol ics broken. ICS DITTOS
2. Dabuz Ah man it felt like I saw play vinnie like 10 times or something. Red robin's cut machine S tier.
3. Jtails I forget to ask you about your book. I'll buy it from you at Poly. TL DITTOS
4. Jash One day I'll play you. Boomerang hand shake ftw.
5. Will Once again ty so much for the rides to this and concentrate. Blackula smackula. Also That Red robin's fails and the waiters are jerks.
5. PatG ggs man. I finally got to play you. :)
7. PsP Wow gj beating raptor. Can't wait to see you at another tourney. Also lol right tv reserved for TL dittos
7. Penta yo man you gotta chill in dubz friendlies
9.Doom Concentrate 3!!!
9. Helper See you at poly.
9. SouthPaw See you at poly and TL DITTOS
9. Mike Kirby ggs man. Kirby has long arms :(.
13. Raptor Flour and four
13. Bonk ICS DITTOS and wow I didn't think I'd see you again.
13. Remix ggs man. Random mms da bess.
17. Tony T ggs man gl in those mms at Apex.
17. Terry Ggs man. lol red robins waiters are salty.

Shoutouts to Red robins jerk waiters and the S tier plastic cut machine
Shoutouts to bad remixes on the radio
shoutouts to DJ JMAC on the radio
Shoutouts to the two cars racing

HelpR

Smash Ace
This was a fun tournament.

It was nice to see alot of smashers at a local tourney, and i'm gonna make sure to make it to fatality 4 when it happens, and i hope all of you can make it to polybrawl 6.

1. Vinnie ($120): bleeeeh.
2. Dabuz ($60): olibleh
3. Jtails ($20): bleh.
4. Jash: Fun matches. Regret pulling out falco now, but I wanted some sort of idea of how well i would do as falco against a legit toon link. Obviously not too good.
5. Will: That DK. I guess you're dipping into secondaries now? Hopefully you'll get good at marth dude, good luck
5. PatG: Great matchset dude, I'll see you in tourney next time, it'll be fun.
7. Penta: G&W sucks.
9.Doom: Fun commentating with you dude, hope you enjoyed your pastries.
9. SouthPaw: come on dude, step it up. toon link doesnt have metaknight dragging him down anymore, so you can start placing now.
9. Mike Kirby: fun friendlies dude.
13. Bonk: lucas vs ice climbers :X Such an odd matchup, and kind of annoyed i fought you. again. ggs dude.
17. Tony T: Better luck next time dude, look, ya need to practice ALOT to get better, If you want to wifi, let me know dude, i'll try and do a few matches with you.

Tony T

Smash Ace

Ok fine then no excuses, they beat me fair and square. I'll just have to do better next time. Oh and Jash that goes for you too bro.
I'll end it with that.
:phone:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
2. Dabuz Ughh I need to train against olimar, cause I honestly have no idea wtf to do. There are no olimars to practice against so its not fair at all! ggs, I'll figure it out and wreck you next time, or at least take a game off.
Accept my AiB ladder matches lol.

Grats to Vinnie for finally beating Dabuz/learning the Olimar matchup :p.

Grats to Dabuz and Jtails as well :).

Jtails

Smash Lord
Accept my AiB ladder matches lol.

Grats to Vinnie for finally beating Dabuz/learning the Olimar matchup :p.

Grats to Dabuz and Jtails as well :).
haha what is your username on aib? I'd like to friendly for like hours lol and sure ladder you. I need all the practice I can get.

Allied

Smash Master
Yall lucky i wasn't here, see me on wifi

Thats where the true skill is at

Me and TonyT vs any team for any money amount you ****ies!

#LETS GO

HelpR

Smash Ace
I would really like to know exactly who did PSP fight, because I had to fight jash (and lost) then patg (and lost) in losers.

Roller

Smash Legend
Good **** Vinnie! Did any of your sets get recorded at this? =o

And JTails, really legit placing. I know you can get up in that top 2 if you keep at it! Keep up the good work!

Jtails

Smash Lord
Good **** Vinnie! Did any of your sets get recorded at this? =o

And JTails, really legit placing. I know you can get up in that top 2 if you keep at it! Keep up the good work!
Thank you Roller, and yes Vinnie's sets did get recorded I'll try to put them up ASAP, I just need helper's recording device!

@ helpr PSP fought Raptor and Doom. Lost to Penta in winners R2, and IDK to who in losers.

HelpR

Smash Ace
>> you're really pressuring me here on the whole recording device thing jules.

I honestly cant give you the recording device for several reasons, the least of which is that i cant find the program that goes with the device (It's a roxio USB vid capture card) and without that, you're kinda screwed. I can probably come through to poly on friday with my wii, and we can just record the matches on my laptop and upload them as they record, or you can AIM me a zip with the files and I can probably record them, as i'm bringing my desktop computer back into action and this would be a nice test of how well it does, and I can just give them to you on friday or something.

lemmie know dude. I'll try and work with you so that we can have these uploaded by sunday.

Top Bottom