• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fat characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estehban

Smash Rookie
Forget about all of the fat characters. They're no fun. They're going to have a hard time as it is trying to make Bowser more balanced. Forget about KRool and DeDeDe.

Just imagine Krool and DeDeDe walking around in their dopey-villain way in the smash arena. No fun.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Fat kids are harder to kidnap?

lol...

I hate fat chars tho, cus they tend to be a bit slow, and I hate slow characters.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
You know it never made since to me.

The more muscle you have should mean the stronger/faster you are

Not

More muscle = slow

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere where it's not quite hot, but not quite
actually, even with large muscles, you still wont be the fastest, someone with smaller muscles than a body builder could most likely run circles around the other, not counting if the smaller man is a track runner.

remember when trunks fought cell? yeah, think of that one.

large muscles=more bulk= harder to run fast (the hulk can do it because hes,, well.. the hulk.)

smal muscles=less bulk= more agility and speed.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
I think the problem that the OP is talking about is that in smash there isn't any benefit to being strong and slow. If there was a benefit to being slow, like smash 64's giant DK (i.e. You hit me but didn't interrupt my attack) or like yoshi's second jump (i.e. you hit me but I didn't go anywhere really) than bowser could potentially own, espcially if bowser couldn't be shined, or grabbed by tiny characters, etc.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Just give the big guys an advantage. Ganondorf seems to manage fine.
Also, Mario is fat. So is Mario.
Bowser isn't actually fat, he's just huge.
Donkey Kong is not fat at all, does that guy even have a stomach?
Ness is overweight, too.

Also: Bowser is awesome. And Dedede can almost get close in terms of awesomeness. Actually, scratch that. He's a penguin with a hammer. If you're against him, you need help.

What's the point of this thread?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
They aren't Fat, they're big. (Though Wario is cutting it close, but he still has way more muscle than fat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom