• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fastest waveshiner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I know this guy named LIBF who's a beast at waveshining. He's a good overall player but nowhere near the level of the pros.

V E X

Smash Rookie
Zelgadis is probabily one of the most technical smash players alive, however he is not pro. Im going to assume you saw "shined blind" that video is extremely overrated, but he could be the fastest waveshiner.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
the problem i always have is that when i shine as fast as possible(when you only see the sparks,i can do this pretty easy) i always stay in the shine and cant cancel it:(

when i do it on a opponent it doesnt cancel the shine but when i do it empty then theres no problem.

does anyone knows if its a fact that you cant cancel the shine in the begin of the hit?
and if so how many frames are that?

if this wouldnt happen i could waveshine much faster then im forced to do now cause of it :(

RPK

Smash Lord
asking this you might as well ask who has done the most double shines the most and the fastest. Though for that I have to say ProSmasherTim :3

Zgetto

Smash Ace
asking this you might as well ask who has done the most double shines the most and the fastest. Though for that I have to say ProSmasherTim :3
yeah, thats true
but technical wise he is one of the most overrated fox players i know.
because of his doubleshines people think of him as one of the most technicals foxes
but thats all he does:ohwell:

*not that he isnt technical though.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Yeah PST can link his drill shine infinites pretty fast, and doesn't let the opponent escape. So to WS and has enough time to SHFFL drill before the foe gains consciousness, that's gotta be pretty fast.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
for fox it's probably prosmashertom if you've seen Birth of german smash.For falco it's probably bombsoldier

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'd like to ask why everyone is saying Zelgadis can waveshine fastest hands down? Has anyone seen anything but his combo videos (In which he waveshined fairly slow compared to Silent Wolf)

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
Zelgadis is probabily one of the most technical smash players alive, however he is not pro. Im going to assume you saw "shined blind" that video is extremely overrated, but he could be the fastest waveshiner.

amen to that. after seeing zel play its obvious his skills are no where near most pro foxes, but he is a pretty good waveshiner.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i would say chillindude. Well it wasn't really a waveshine that i was it was an infinate. Well Zelgadis is like the shine negro. Zelgadis has really fast waveshines. But compare he's fox to other fox player. I would say Zelgadis isn't the fastest waveshiner (i might be wrong). But Zel has mad waveshine skills. I guess It would be chillin or zel.

V E X

Smash Rookie
the problem i always have is that when i shine as fast as possible(when you only see the sparks,i can do this pretty easy) i always stay in the shine and cant cancel it:(

when i do it on a opponent it doesnt cancel the shine but when i do it empty then theres no problem.

does anyone knows if its a fact that you cant cancel the shine in the begin of the hit?
and if so how many frames are that?

if this wouldnt happen i could waveshine much faster then im forced to do now cause of it :(
I dont know how much frames of lag there is because there was contact with the opponent, but theres definitly lag when you make contact with the shine, if you slow down how fast you hit the buttons to waveshine, it should work.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
I'd like to ask why everyone is saying Zelgadis can waveshine fastest hands down? Has anyone seen anything but his combo videos (In which he waveshined fairly slow compared to Silent Wolf)

the same thing counts for prosmashertim.
people see a couple vids and think hes the most technical fox:ohwell:
if you actually play then you see nothing of that back(except the double shines)

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure DaShizWiz's Fox is also up there too. Probably not fastest, but definitely up there. Although, being a Falco main I'm sure his consistency is worse than most other good foxes. But he has crazy tech skills none the less.

Eggz

Smash Hero
All Prosmashtim does is doubleshines. Those are just weird. A kirby main in OR can do 18. Doubleshines=not impressive.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I'm curious now as to who the fastest waveshiner is...I'll agree on Silent Wolf for now. Zelgadis is better than people give him credit for. Though his combo video has a lot of staged bs.

I want teh vid!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dude, my fox waveshines faster than zel, he is a good player, but isn't a very fast waveshiner.
Prosmashertim doesn't waveshine. So he doesn't count. Me and Silent may be equal in waveshine speed(I use the control stick *****es.And I am still faster than you.)

mark.

Smash Journeyman
^ LOL i use the control stick too lol. but my continuous waveshining isnt consistent, so i can only easily do one.

i would think zel. but im not sure, ive never seen him play before. maybe chillin? hes very technical too.

either that or silent wolf/cunning. but, does it really matter?

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Samus DIing toward Fox while waveshining in Shine Blind looks pretty staged to me...

Though you're right about how most combo videos have a lot of bad DI, or could've gotten out of with DI. Not everything in Shine Blind is staged, I know, but DIing towards a waveshine? Come on.

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
The question shouldn't be "who waveshines the FASTEST?"... it should be "who can waveshine most consistently?" And in that case.. Chillindude would be the answer hands down.

And anyone that says all PST does is doubleshine can go up my butt and to the left cuz that guy is amazing; fastest fox I've seen so far...

takieddine

Smash Master
I can waveshine so fast, that i cancel the shine too early therefore rendering my waveshine useless, consequently making me not able to waveshine...

do I win?

P.S. if its also about bragging about doubleshines...i do that to rack up damage in the pitt in pokemon stadium against falco's.(0-50) in a 2 seconds...

do i win?

Zgetto

Smash Ace
And anyone that says all PST does is doubleshine can go up my butt and to the left cuz that guy is amazing; fastest fox I've seen so far...
did you ever played against prosmashertim?
i played his fox back in december at a tourney and i 3 stocked him in a fox ditto(since then he only played falco)
i wasnt really impressed by his fox at all
and the only time i saw him double shine is after a kill(that he does the fastest i have seen yet)
ofcourse hes pretty technical but dont say he is one of the fastest fox's in the world.
(my fox is probably faster at the moment, especially in waveshining :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom