• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fanime Smash

Naota21t

Smash Champion
so? who's going to Fanime?

i know im going tmrw w/ justin, and theres a buncha other smashers who are gunna be there.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I may try to find you guys tomorrow afternoon. I'll give Justin a call to see where you guys are if I can make it. Would I have to buy a pass or anything? Sometimes there are setups just out in the lobby but sometimes they are in a room that you need a pass to get into.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I wish i could go =___= Hey Naota were you at Nice Shot Hugo? I didn't see you there =/

Naota21t

Smash Champion
well im going to socal next month for a week. and im SUPPOSE to hang out w/ mccain to party (if he's free)

so maybe we can play then.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
i am going to be staff there so if there are any free places to set up and i will deff try to get melee running in those spots.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
no you have to take caltrain to SJ, or bart to caltrain to SJ which im doing in 10 minutes. it takes about 2 hours to get down there and im not sure when the caltrain stops running back to sj, and it also costs like $20 for a day pass or something so you should research it before you hop on a train.

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Fanime was awesome for smash. I basically played 4 days of straight friendlies. Didn't really do much actual fanime, just played video and board games all day. (I was the blue weegee guy :D.)

Top Bottom