• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fan-Made character Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
What are you guys arguing about? I reread the thread twice [and saw the newbie smiley gang] but I still don't see what the fuss is about :urg: :demon:

B-Coz

Smash Rookie
He called me a noob, but he's also 1.
I hope that's all I have to say, so can we please stop this arguement and go back to topic?

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
He called me a noob, but he's also 1.
I hope that's all I have to say, so can we please stop this arguement and go back to topic?
I know exactly whats going on, anyways why keep on subject this will be closed. ~D3

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
I don't get it. The title under your name simply refers to how many posts you have. He could have joined ages ago and not posted, or simply joined yesterday. A post count has no affect on someones ability to post thoughtfully, or someones ability whilst playng melee.

Anyway, yes, it looks very good actually. I disagree with alot of the character choices though ( Batman??????).

Kirye

Smash Ace
There's a thread for this.
Wrath fix your grammar, no one understands what your saying without pulling out the idiot to english dictionary.
Someone lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom